Maria’s Musing’s

Maria

So this weekend i have my mums birthday dinner 13 of us in the restaurant πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

Then next weekend i have a wedding in Edinburgh. Need to book a hotel for that one methinks.

And i asked my son how his first day in employment went, talkative as ever, aye i liked it.

He has his prom this week and whilst his mates are all going out for a drink after it he will need to come home cause he’s working 🀣🀣🀣

I know the manager of slaters so he went in to get stuff for prom and the only shoes they had in a 13 were expensive coz he’ll never wear them again. His dad pointed that out to him and he replied a will i’ll wear them to your funeral, cheeky big fkr. πŸ‘Š

DAZAR

So this weekend i have my mums birthday dinner 13 of us in the restaurant πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

Then next weekend i have a wedding in Edinburgh. Need to book a hotel for that one methinks.

And i asked my son how his first day in employment went, talkative as ever, aye i liked it.

He has his prom this week and whilst his mates are all going out for a drink after it he will need to come home cause he’s working 🀣🀣🀣

I know the manager of slaters so he went in to get stuff for prom and the only shoes they had in a 13 were expensive coz he’ll never wear them again. His dad pointed that out to him and he replied a will i’ll wear them to your funeral, cheeky big fkr. πŸ‘Š

At the rate you are going i will be dead and buried in no time. His new shoes will still be shiny for the funeral.
β›ͺοΈπŸ”šβš°οΈπŸ€£

DAZAR

Ooft thought i might have needed a tin hat there πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The boots are belters. Red ankle boots with a pencil heel. They will look magic on 😁

Ok no more clothes this week 🀝

Never babe.
Buy what you like.
Who wants to be the richest guy in the graveyard.
All I need to look good is you.

😘