Mark "grandmaster suck" Dingwall

10 in a Row

1631878083561.png
This deplorable character above is the owner/editor of follow follow , the official media partner of Rangers*..Follow Follow(named after the sectarian song) was banned from being sold outside Ibrox Stadium due to having printed articles with a sectarian related content in 2003 but low and behold its now the official partner..This guy leads the narrative on the disgusting fans forum..

In July 2006 Dingwall, representing the fanzine and the Rangers* Supporters Trust, was part of a delegation of fans' groups that initiated a meeting with the club to discuss what the fans could do collectively to assist the club in silencing sectarian fans within the Rangers support. Those groups and Rangers issued a joint statement following that meeting, committing “to work together to stamp out the minority who're damaging the reputations of all those connected with Rangers Football Club....of Scottish football and our society in general.”

Fantastic new book about the history of the Orange Order in Glasgow

When it's worth getting nicked at the football
Sunday at 9:29 PM

Old Boys of the Brigade
Keeping the foot on the Daily Record’s throat
Sep 7, 2021

Today Follow follow is the most hate filled , sectarian bigoted fans forum on the internet which is led by Mark Dingwall who is friends with Rangers* board of management especially Stewart Robertson , (the lap dog, to the will of the Rangers* fans)..If anyone thinks its a minority of Rangers* fans that are bigoted , this revolting forum , follow follow, proves its not..If the rumours are true and the dung spreaders are hired for the weekend in the city centre lets hope Dingwall gets a mouthful :)

This is a really interesting post 10IAR and deserves to be 'bumped'.

I am on follow follow occasionally and generally find you need the smelling salts after reading some of the posts. I even know some Rangers fans who avoid it, saying it's too toxic.

In line with Glasbhoy81 and the excellent Everyone Anyone post, FF recently took (fake) Umbridge at the term 'Hun' while regularly referring to Celtic fans as 'scum'', so much for everyone anyone. Even worse though is their onslaught against Jock Stein, a man who obviously cannot defend himself. But given how this forum is 'managed' perhaps it should come as no surprise!!

View attachment 15837
This deplorable character above is the owner/editor of follow follow , the official media partner of Rangers*..Follow Follow(named after the sectarian song) was banned from being sold outside Ibrox Stadium due to having printed articles with a sectarian related content in 2003 but low and behold its now the official partner..This guy leads the narrative on the disgusting fans forum..

In July 2006 Dingwall, representing the fanzine and the Rangers* Supporters Trust, was part of a delegation of fans' groups that initiated a meeting with the club to discuss what the fans could do collectively to assist the club in silencing sectarian fans within the Rangers support. Those groups and Rangers issued a joint statement following that meeting, committing “to work together to stamp out the minority who're damaging the reputations of all those connected with Rangers Football Club....of Scottish football and our society in general.”

Old Boys of the Brigade
Sep 7, 2021

Today Follow follow is the most hate filled , sectarian bigoted fans forum on the internet which is led by Mark Dingwall who is friends with Rangers* board of management especially Stewart Robertson , (the lap dog, to the will of the Rangers* fans)..If anyone thinks its a minority of Rangers* fans that are bigoted , this revolting forum , follow follow, proves its not..If the rumours are true and the dung spreaders are hired for the weekend in the city centre lets hope Dingwall gets a mouthful :)
As I have said for years the media have been spinning this bullshit “minority” of fans but we all know if the Sevco got serious about clamping down on the bigots the stadium would b empty within weeks they keep the lights on that’s y they pander to them and always will

“Violent, irrational, intolerant, allied to racism, tribalism and bigotry, invested in ignorance and hostile to free inquiry, contemptuous of authority and coercive towards the media”.

A quote from Christoper Hitchens which I have adjusted slightly….but describes them to an absolute tee…

“Violent, irrational, intolerant, allied to racism, tribalism and bigotry, invested in ignorance and hostile to free inquiry, contemptuous of authority and coercive towards the media”.

A quote from Christoper Hitchens which I have adjusted slightly….but describes them to an absolute tee…
A very accurate , ( in my opinion anyway), and thought provoking quote from a book everyone should read. God is not great. His death in 2011 was a great loss .

As I have said for years the media have been spinning this bullshit “minority” of fans but we all know if the Sevco got serious about clamping down on the bigots the stadium would b empty within weeks they keep the lights on that’s y they pander to them and always will
it's up there with the 90 minute bigot pish spun by the media in the early 90s to get the minority off the hook murrays lamb got them all on song

View attachment 15837

Old Boys of the Brigade
Sep 7, 2021

This was the fkr courted by Salmond and the snp to bring in the OBFA , this knt was given a platform to spout his pish along with Nevin and other no marks while our board sat there naval gazing

instead of having the balls to call out the bigots in the room and walk out ,by staying they allowed us to be part of the bigoted problem ,and it was our support who were targeted week in week out

This is a really interesting post 10IAR and deserves to be 'bumped'.

I am on follow follow occasionally and generally find you need the smelling salts after reading some of the posts. I even know some Rangers fans who avoid it, saying it's too toxic.

In line with Glasbhoy81 and the excellent Everyone Anyone post, FF recently took (fake) Umbridge at the term 'Hun' while regularly referring to Celtic fans as 'scum'', so much for everyone anyone. Even worse though is their onslaught against Jock Stein, a man who obviously cannot defend himself. But given how this forum is 'managed' perhaps it should come as no surprise!!
When they drop points like last weekend I sometimes go to bears forum
as I love reading them rubbishing their own players,you don't have to join to read their unbleivabley bitter and twisted posts.
I can't beleive anybody in this day and age can be so backward, sad bastards :(

I'd like to give a big 'welcome' to any of our SMSM 'visitors'
I'd like to, but due to their unscrupulous, underhanded tactics, of starting threads then sitting back and waiting to trawl the Celtic supporting members comments, to fill their rags with, I'd just like them to fuck off back to the rocks they live under
It's not difficult to find them, just check out the smarmy, veiled, anti Celtic posts, and you'll see them
Never a positive post, always negative, grow some balls and tell us that you've been found out
It's one thing to have an opinion, because like arseholes, everybody has one, but being a paranoid TIM, I tend to make my own decisions on who to 'talk' to and who to ignore
You know who you are, and so do we
If I don't reply to your posts, it might be a clue, that you're on ignore
AMF

When they drop points like last weekend I sometimes go to bears forum
as I love reading them rubbishing their own players,you don't have to join to read their unbleivabley bitter and twisted posts.
I can't beleive anybody in this day and age can be so backward, sad bastards :(
Some of the threads are geared towards just complaining to papers and mp's about the unseen fenian hand controlling Scottish fitbaw🤣

i see this utter bigoted tramp Dingwall has labelled the tournament in Sydney "Rolf Harris Cup" on his disgusting forum "follow follow" ..Graham Spiers hit the nail on the head when he said"For years people have spoken about the sheer squalor, filth and bigotry found on Follow Follow. Just how Stewart Robertson and Rangers have contrived to make this cesspit “an official media partner” of the club is utterly depressing.

i see this utter bigoted tramp Dingwall has labelled the tournament in Sydney "Rolf Harris Cup" on his disgusting forum "follow follow" ..Graham Spiers hit the nail on the head when he said"For years people have spoken about the sheer squalor, filth and bigotry found on Follow Follow. Just how Stewart Robertson and Rangers have contrived to make this cesspit “an official media partner” of the club is utterly depressing.
Spot on!

He's certainly a strange one,alleged to have been pockling for years&relieving the thick bigots of readies. Single, of course.....used to sell kisses to sailors doon the Broomielaw if the rumours are to be believed 💋💋

I see this lowlife Mark Dingwall is spouting more child abuse point scoring today in the "follow follow" cesspit.. He seems to revel in it ,which brings serious questions about his personal obsession with it ?.. The obese bigot seems to be still hurting after his team took a beating .. No condemnation from the rotund mason about the rangers* fans throwing glass bottles at Celtic players though

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back