Mark "grandmaster suck" Dingwall

I see this lowlife Mark Dingwall is spouting more child abuse point scoring today in the "follow follow" cesspit.. He seems to revel in it ,which brings serious questions about his personal obsession with it ?.. The obese bigot seems to be still hurting after his team took a beating .. No condemnation from the rotund mason about the rangers* fans throwing glass bottles at Celtic players though
We should accidently post his home address, that would give him something to think about. ( Be afraid Hun very afraid) lol

I see this lowlife Mark Dingwall is spouting more child abuse point scoring today in the "follow follow" cesspit.. He seems to revel in it ,which brings serious questions about his personal obsession with it ?.. The obese bigot seems to be still hurting after his team took a beating .. No condemnation from the rotund mason about the rangers* fans throwing glass bottles at Celtic players though

He's single.....just sayingšŸ·šŸ·šŸ–

I'm sure the survivors of child abuse will be pleased their plight is being used as a weapon for the huns sour grapes. It's bad enough to have suffered abuse but the using they are getting from the filth must be akin to being abused all over again. It seems to be a favourite topic on the hun forums and a wonderful subject for the klan to turn to when they play like the shit they are.

I would say shame on them but they clearly have no shame. Sad, sad, peepul.

Back