Marvelous' Marvin Hagler: American boxing legend dies aged 66

Imagine a fight between the two Sugar Ray's in their prime! Talk about a money spinner!
Theres a wee debate about Robinson v Hagler on the Quora site most think that if both were in their prime haglers power would win through though I cant judge I'm too young to remember Robinson ( just a waen me ) 🥳

Theres a wee debate about Robinson v Hagler on the Quora site most think that if both were in their prime haglers power would win through though I cant judge I'm too young to remember Robinson ( just a waen me ) 🥳
Hmm don't know, Ray Robinson was a bloody clever boxer, he wouldn't have done a Hearns and gone toe to toe with Marvin unless it was in small bursts when it suited him, a bit like Ray Leonard. Everybody and their dug thought Marvin would slaughter Ray but he was just too clever and managed the fight.

Also lost Murray Walker yesterday very sad . He was a big part of my being interested in F1 . He was always so enthusiastic and excited about the racing it was infectious, Martin Brundle correcting him quite a lot was funny as well. RIP . 🙏

Also lost Murray Walker yesterday very sad . He was a big part of my being interested in F1 . He was always so enthusiastic and excited about the racing it was infectious, Martin Brundle correcting him quite a lot was funny as well. RIP . 🙏
Shit I hadn't heard that! Loved Murray.

I meant to post it yesterday Hoopy there was a docu on the beeb last night about him. Always remember the GO ! GO! GO! GO!
I was watching BBC breakfast before going to work this morning and they never even mentioned his passing! He has to be one of their longest serving and greatest ever commentators but not a mention. 😾

Back