Marvin Bartley

I'd take a less talented player who gives 100% than a gifted player giving the team 50% or words to that effect. I believe Lenny wanted to keep Gordon, Lustig, Hayes and Jozo so who didn't want to keep them ??? - US !! and by f*ck we're paying for it big time
Out of the 4 the most important one was Gordon, I don't know how much he earned or how long a contract he was after but what a difference he could have made to our season, whose decision to try and get him to take a massive pay cut?. Answer's please on a postcard to "Peter Lawwell" c/o CelticFc. 🤔

Out of the 4 the most important one was Gordon, I don't know how much he earned or how long a contract he was after but what a difference he could have made to our season, whose decision to try and get him to take a massive pay cut?. Answer's please on a postcard to "Peter Lawwell" c/o CelticFc. 🤔
Correct mate fuck way the money spent on the Greek tragedy you could have gave Gordon 500% fuckin rise and still saved money and huv a better keeper 🙈🙈🙈🙈

Fraser Forster changing his mind and getting rid of Gordan was the start of the disaster..Barkas seems to have the same attitude as Eddie , shrug the shoulders type , no fight

I'd take a less talented player who gives 100% than a gifted player giving the team 50% or words to that effect. I believe Lenny wanted to keep Gordon, Lustig, Hayes and Jozo so who didn't want to keep them ??? - US !! and by f*ck we're paying for it big time
Yeah so let;s get rid of Lennon cos it must be his fault.

Back