Maryan Shved.

This was on previous thread and is an excellent question IMO, but thread was hijacked. There is a lot o daft kids on here I'm suspecting

The summer spat wi Pete and Brenda may not have been put to bed afterall.

Celtic seem to putting finishing touches to a deal for young Ukrainian winger Maryan Shved. But on who's say?

Rodgers has been quick to say this isn't one of his and seems so disinterested in the deal you have to assume he, in this case ,doesn't feel we need him and didn't have final say on a new signing.worrying

This might be the beginning of a restructuring at Celtic, moving toward the dreaded "Director of Football "above the "1st team coach" selecting players for the coach to mold. A very un-scottish way of running a club but not neccesarily wrong.

However i can see both men clash over this and it's implimintation, PL is the main man at CP with all the power and influence that brings ,Rodgers is the one winning the cups.

Something has got to give with these 2

This was on previous thread and is an excellent question IMO, but thread was hijacked. There is a lot o daft kids on here I'm suspecting

Celtic seem to putting finishing touches to a deal for young Ukrainian winger Maryan Shved. But on who's say?

Rodgers has been quick to say this isn't one of his and seems so disinterested in the deal you have to assume he, in this case ,doesn't feel we need him and didn't have final say on a new signing.worrying

This might be the beginning of a restructuring at Celtic, moving toward the dreaded "Director of Football "above the "1st team coach" selecting players for the coach to mold. A very un-scottish way of running a club but not neccesarily wrong.

However i can see both men clash over this and it's implimintation, PL is the main man at CP with all the power and influence that brings ,Rodgers is the one winning the cups.

Who's BRENDA? HUN terminology!!

HH?

No one knows really.

He may have distanced himself from this transfer but he has stated an opportunity arose and it’s likely the guy will go back again then come in later when we’ve sold off some wingers.

It may well just be the club looking at their future.

Granted, I think the manager should have final say on all transfers.

I’m not sure either way if BR will be off or not.

A lot of daft kids?? Really? You need to fuckin lighten up bigman. I'm beginning to wonder what your agenda is. So Celtic go out and win 4-0 with a fairly convincing performance, so the media and their lackies highlight a throw away remark from Brendan. Typical smsm, the Huns get destroyed and Celtic cruise through st mirren. So let's hightlight this so we can take the heat off squeaky g. Are you fuckin serious?
Who the fuck calls a thread "strange words" and expects serious dialogue?
It's called havin the craic, you should try it!

Infiltraters will always make a wee mistake no matter how insignificant It's up to US ALL to spot them root them out and report them

HH?
? Jesus! All read up on the facism mate.

There's a nasty wee edge to this forum. I'm aff anyhoo

Season ticket holder North Lower for 14 yr. Be in no doubt about my loyalties.

Back