Masters Football 2022

Winter

Got my tickets for my brother and I.
Surprised to read that this is MON , Adam Llana and Tony Woodcock whove brought it back.
IMG-20220618-WA0002.jpg
Not particularly cheap , nor is it the size of the old Tennants sixes or the soccer sixes but hopefully this will get bigger each edition.
Carlton Cole , kris Commons ( ano ano) mark Wilson, rab Douglas Kelvin wilson , ledley, petrov , Simon Donnelly is the Celtic masters side and whilst theres one or two " masters " that raise an eyebrow I'm still looking forward to it.
Man utd, liverpool, Celtic and Old firm f.c play with the top two playing for the trophy.
Not something weve traditionally done well in though we did win the old tennants sixes once.
Would be good to get it back and monster munch expert is returning to litter the braehead Arena 🙈 Anybody going ?

Masters Football 2022: Confirmed squads, tickets & how to watch on TV via @OneFootball. Read it here:

Got my tickets for my brother and I.
Surprised to read that this is MON , Adam Llana and Tony Woodcock whove brought it back.
View attachment 19091
Not particularly cheap , nor is it the size of the old Tennants sixes or the soccer sixes but hopefully this will get bigger each edition.
Carlton Cole , kris Commons ( ano ano) mark Wilson, rab Douglas Kelvin wilson , ledley, petrov , Simon Donnelly is the Celtic masters side and whilst theres one or two " masters " that raise an eyebrow I'm still looking forward to it.
Man utd, liverpool, Celtic and Old firm f.c play with the top two playing for the trophy.
Not something weve traditionally done well in though we did win the old tennants sixes once.
Would be good to get it back and monster munch expert is returning to litter the braehead Arena 🙈 Anybody going ?

Masters Football 2022: Confirmed squads, tickets & how to watch on TV via @OneFootball. Read it here:

STG is all over your ticket, literally! 😹

If that is the Adam Llana who used to play for liverpool his father started a Masonic lodge for EPL players.
How low can some people get to help their help their useless kids get a game of fitba :(

If that is the Adam Llana who used to play for liverpool his father started a Masonic lodge for EPL players.
How low can some people get to help their help their useless kids get a game of fitba :(
Hes wi Brighton right now I think

Members online

Latest posts

Back