McCoist’s Celtic Park Admission -‘joviality can’t hide a bitter bitter soul’

And to think the big butterball sat aside him calls himself a "Celtic fan"?

I have no problem with McMoist-pants daring not look at a Cathedral of football; however - I do have an issue with a fat soup-taking shit-for-brains not picking him up on the subject.

That radio station is just another extension of the SkySports anti-Celtic/anti-Scottish propaganda machine and should be condemned for the turd-blossom that it is.

I pity any Celtic fan who has had to endure the ear-bleeding drivel that they call programming. Don't even start me on parry and Durham!

Once again, SP hits the back of the net, AB is a tedious tory tit, who has not only forgot his roots but is probably ashamed of them, he would deny this of course, but he turns my stomach at times, and while I'm on the subject, he always has Rod the Jock Stewart on the phone, an arsehole of the highest order, heard him last month talking about the Brexit chaos saying ' where is the Churchill spirit'
I'll tell you where it is Rod, deep inside your soul ya fud.

I’ve always thought he was a bitter foamin at the mouth Celtic hater
I never bought into the whole ally’s a cheeky chappy everybody likes him.
Aye and who could forget the time England were playing someone and he said "We & us" bs at ht the other panellists said "what do you mean ally you're Scottish? " blow torch wouldn't singe his neck embarrassment to the nation

If anybody asked any of us what we thought of them who wouldn’t say they hated them? All this handwringing about his views about us that we have for them is fucking rich.

Do you think any Celtic supporter would say any different, or would you prefer he lied and say he has a lot of respect blah blah?

So he looks the other way, big fucking deal. Rejoice in the pain it causes and leave out the faux outrage for sonething you too would do.

I have never passed Ibrox and not said under my breath, shower of cunts.

And I bet none of you have either. This taking offence at everything is embarrassing. He hates us we hate them. Get over it.

I always thought of him as a bit of a harmless buffoon . He had problems working with Souness which gave him brownie points from me. In addition he did a lot for St. Andrews Hospice in Airdrie run by the Sisters of charity at the time. But he was stupid and dangerous with his rant 'Who are these people?'

Should be of no surprise to anyone. When he was in the film A Shot at Glory, he wouldnt wear a hooped shirt and they had to colourise it in later. Pish film by all accounts, never watched it.
That was a load of pish from him
He did wear the Hoops
Do you really think they would have spent thousands of pounds on a little shit like him to spare his blushes???
They would have just used a double because that would have been cheaper than colouring his white top.
Also none of the thick yanks new anything about football or the then old firm shit

He is also getting battered by the Sevco support ,because he supports
Sciaf,and took big money when they could ill afford it ,this is t he guy
they once idolised.Maybe he is trying to win them back with such a
childlike satement. Yeah must be really tough for him to regularly
drive past our iconic stadium??
800gs a year he was gettin nearly double what Lenny was on ,fuckin disgrace.

How he conducted himself at Tommy’s funeral and how obviously upset he was at losing his pal gets him a bye for me. We all hate each other’s team. My best pal is a Sevconian. He like me hates all the religious and political shit. He voted for Indy and will again as did all my Sevconian pals We hate each other’s teams, but I love him like a brother. You can hate the team but still love people cursed with supporting them. I loved Tommy and clearly he did too. So I won’t be getting my Speedo’s in a twist over what he said.

Back