McCoist’s Celtic Park Admission -‘joviality can’t hide a bitter bitter soul’

He can't look at it because all he will see are the improvements we are continuing to make and he will be forced to think of ipox and it's crumbling surrounds relying on out of work orangemen and bits of string to hold it together. And he played a big part in the downfall. Love it ???

And to think the big butterball sat aside him calls himself a "Celtic fan"?

I have no problem with McMoist-pants daring not look at a Cathedral of football; however - I do have an issue with a fat soup-taking shit-for-brains not picking him up on the subject.

That radio station is just another extension of the SkySports anti-Celtic/anti-Scottish propaganda machine and should be condemned for the turd-blossom that it is.

I pity any Celtic fan who has had to endure the ear-bleeding drivel that they call programming. Don't even start me on parry and Durham!

One saying he gets a laugh at the light show which cost them millions ? 2to be exact, he should be more concerned thats it's another way in which we're leaving 2012 behind even some of the lower EPL clubs have the lights like Watford etc but 2012 can't afford to entertain they're zombies like so. They'll still be rolling out ally Cameron at half time for a snide dig and the bingo draw for entertainment

One saying he gets a laugh at the light show which cost them millions ? 2to be exact, he should be more concerned thats it's another way in which we're leaving 2012 behind even some of the lower EPL clubs have the lights like Watford etc but 2012 can't afford to entertain they're zombies like so. They'll still be rolling out ally Cameron at half time for a snide dig and the bingo draw for entertainment
One saying he gets a laugh at the light show which cost them millions, needs to be careful looking out next time the Champions are in Europe, the only show in town.
giphy.gif

He's a waste of spunk, met him a few times down this way Golf days or down for the weekend with his latest Munter. Always passed the time of day with him until he made a comment about my Celtic Cross & Me being "wan of them".

Gave him a brief history of Paganism & how some CC's have been dated pre BC, told also he was just a wee fat DOB. If the wee pricks down this way I tend to avoid where he generally goes, doesn't get alot of attention locally, most folk have realised he's a cvnt.

That gardener seems to have an obsession with the 7iar champions.

Cheer up Ally you were the man who sunk the good ship and refused to walk away and gave us comedy gold since you killed the team you claim you loved.

Would have thought you would hang your head in shame whenever you passed Ibrox.

but real Gers men don't do shame, the blame always lies elsewhere, usually with the wife and kids, wullie waddle was not ashamed why would any other RRM

Members online

Latest posts

Back