McGinn rattlin his chops

M

Maria

Thoughts on McGinn rattlin his chops saying he doesn’t regret not signing for Celtic coz villa felt right and have great coaches.

Bit of a wee kick in the nutskies to our Brendan, who showed a lot of faith in him.

Personally, i hope he never regrets it and i never want him asked again.

Also may i have your thoughts on big moussa at the trouble-making again.

Seems to me we had a lucky escape and a belter of a payday. Some player but you couldn’t trust it.

He keeps going like that he will have trouble securing employment.

McGinn chose the money and no doubt he is getting paid for his contributions to the rags. There's a pattern now.

As for Moussa perhaps he is missing the way he was idolised at Celtic. He might even be regretting forcing the move.

And maybe Moussa needs to get his ego under control and find some humility.

One thing though.....the French boys at Celtic will be watching this and just maybe they won't make the same mistake Moussa did. We can hope so.

Perhaps Moussa is missing the way he was idolised at Celtic. He might even be regretting forcing the move.

One thing though.....the French boys at Celtic will be watching this and just maybe they won't make the same mistake Moussa did. We can hope so.

Thats a good shout imatim about our own Frenchies but to be fair they don’t strike me as mercenary-like in a bid to get their own way like moussa.

But it can do them no harm to see moussa will struggle to be happy anywhere and that Celtic and BR is good for them.

I reckon moussa is seduced by greatness but is acting like an arsehole. Shame coz he does have talent, real talent

Thats a good shout imatim about our own Frenchies but to be fair they don’t strike me as mercenary-like in a bid to get their own way like moussa.

But it can do them no harm to see moussa will struggle to be happy anywhere and that Celtic and BR is good for them.

I reckon moussa is seduced by greatness but is acting like an arsehole. Shame coz he does have talent, real talent

I think Moussa unsettled our French boys for a wee while.

I'm hoping now they can see the light and leave us when the time is right for them and to a club that will suit them. Again, I hope so.

McGinn chose the money and no doubt he is getting paid for his contributions to the rags. There's a pattern now.

As for Moussa perhaps he is missing the way he was idolised at Celtic. He might even be regretting forcing the move.

I think Lyon are a good solid club who do things a certain way with Houllier.

They aren't Celtic though!

It must be strange going from the intensity and attention of playing for Celtic - back to the relative obscurity and peace of Lyon.

Some players thrive on a bit of pressure and chaos - the big fella appears to be one of those.

As for JMc.......he should take a leaf out of Andy Robertson's book. AR would have every right to thumb his nose at Celtic, but he always talks respectfully and as a true supporter of the Club.

McGinn can say what he wants....if he is a true Celtic fan like he says he is then I believe he will regret not signing for us....maybe not now, all that money going into his bank account will keep him warm at night. But on days like Sunday when he sees our bhoys lift another trophy and collect another medal as he slugs it out in the English championship he will feel a bit of regret. And when he's retired and talking about his career and NOT telling stories of leagues won and adoring fans world wide then he will feel regret. That's if he is as true a fan as he claims to be.

the next balotelli! hope we got a sell on clause!

McGinn can say what he wants....if he is a true Celtic fan like he says he is then I believe he will regret not signing for us....maybe not now, all that money going into his bank account will keep him warm at night. But on days like Sunday when he sees our bhoys lift another trophy and collect another medal as he slugs it out in the English championship he will feel a bit of regret. And when he's retired and talking about his career and NOT telling stories of leagues won and adoring fans world wide then he will feel regret. That's if he is as true a fan as he claims to be.
That's a terrific point, LLP

I don't grudge the boys looking for a bit of coin, but can you imagine the tales KT is going to tell his grandchildren in 30 years time.

Maybe we're not being fair. For us mere mortals, just the prospect of wearing that shirt in battle would be worth any amount of money that you like.

I don't get it though. If he backs himself as a player, then you sign for Celtic. Make yourself indespensible and in two years (maybe less) get a bumper new contract and resigning fee.

Villa are a decent club, can't see them challenging for trophies anytime soon. I guess JMc can tell his grandkids about the extra zero on his contract instead of the badges in the cabinet

If he is a true fan he would not have rattled his disrespectful chops in the first place.

Still when his grandkids ask him if he ever played for Celtic let that rub the salt right in unless of course he remains down south and his grandchildren are English who support Birmingham City or something ?

KT to grandchildren - "And when your uncle Scott handed me that trophy and I held it above my head and I saw the tears of grown men holding their kids up in the crowd, I knew that it would be a moment that would be shared for 1000 years....I was there when Celtic done the 10....it was one of the greatest days of my life"

JMcG to grandchildren - "And when I walked into that Indian restaurant in Birmingham and they told me I was the 10000 guest and my meal was free...well that was just bloody awesome"

KT to grandchildren - "And when your uncle Scott handed me that trophy and I held it above my head and I saw the tears of grown men holding their kids up in the crowd, I knew that it would be a moment that would be shared for 1000 years....I was there when Celtic done the 10....it was one of the greatest days of my life"

JMcG to grandchildren - "And when I walked into that Indian restaurant in Birmingham and they told me I was the 10000 guest and my meal was free...well that was just bloody awesome"
????

Think Villa maybe made him feel more wanted we messed about and by the time we made an offer his mind was made up.We had plenty of time to get the boy signed so our own fault in my opinion and looking at it now would he be a starter for us?Thought big Dembele started well with Lyon but he's not an automatic first pic by the looks of it maybe his egos hurtin a wee bit.Hope he bounces back gave us plenty of good memories.

Thoughts on McGinn rattlin his chops saying he doesn’t regret not signing for Celtic coz villa felt right and have great coaches.

Bit of a wee kick in the nutskies to our Brendan, who showed a lot of faith in him.

Personally, i hope he never regrets it and i never want him asked again.

Also may i have your thoughts on big moussa at the trouble-making again.

Seems to me we had a lucky escape and a belter of a payday. Some player but you couldn’t trust it.

He keeps going like that he will have trouble securing employment.
Fuck him his granda was in tow with the Kelly and the Whites, he was not worth what was paid and he can say what he wants as they all do, bottom line Maria and Tony, guys like Snodgrass have done well money wise down south in the lower divisions and find their level, fair enough, but guys like Chrisitie, Firrest and McGregor will have the satisfaction of having learned more, became legends and will always be remembered, thats why we remember guys like McGrain etc the names just roll of the tounge, but McGinn will be soon remembered as that guy from hibs we were interesed in whats his name again, just like the young team will ask us who was tony watt that scored against Barca was he any good.

Fuck him his granda was in tow with the Kelly and the Whites, he was not worth what was paid and he can say what he wants as they all do, bottom line Maria and Tony, guys like Snodgrass have done well money wise down south in the lower divisions and find their level, fair enough, but guys like Chrisitie, Firrest and McGregor will have the satisfaction of having learned more, became legends and will always be remembered, thats why we remember guys like McGrain etc the names just roll of the tounge, but McGinn will be soon remembered as that guy from hibs we were interesed in whats his name again, just like the young team will ask us who was tony watt that scored against Barca was he any good.

??????

Back