McGinn rattlin his chops

On John McGinn, he was asked a direct question by a Birmingham journalist: "Do you regret not signing for Celtic?" He said, "Celtic have always been my club but Villa felt right." Was he supposed to say, "Aye, I'm gutted to be here"?

Celtic made low offers and by the time we matched Hibs' valuation he had already made a gentleman's agreement with Bruce. I don't begrudge him that. I don't think he's quite what we need at Celtic, anyway, but perhaps in the future he'll get to play for his team.

On Moussa, I think he acted like a brat to force his exit, but he is just a boy and was probably poorly advised. If he flops at Lyon then it becomes too easy for others to dismiss success in our team. We've only just started to get decent money for our players because Virgil and Victor look class. We could do with Moussa doing well so that when the other French Bhoys go they go for ££££££££££££££££

Thoughts on McGinn rattlin his chops saying he doesn’t regret not signing for Celtic coz villa felt right and have great coaches.

Bit of a wee kick in the nutskies to our Brendan, who showed a lot of faith in him.

Personally, i hope he never regrets it and i never want him asked again.

Also may i have your thoughts on big moussa at the trouble-making again.

Seems to me we had a lucky escape and a belter of a payday. Some player but you couldn’t trust it.

He keeps going like that he will have trouble securing employment.
McGinn can say what he likes, he had a chance to come to Parkhead and didnt. Took the money to play for also rans. IMO he didn't want to become another Scott Alan. He would have struggled to get into the best bunch of midfielders ever to grace Scottish domestic football. Better than the Quality street gang in my humble opinion.
HH

McGinn can say what he likes, he had a chance to come to Parkhead and didnt. Took the money to play for also rans. IMO he didn't want to become another Scott Alan. He would have struggled to get into the best bunch of midfielders ever to grace Scottish domestic football. Better than the Quality street gang in my humble opinion.
HH

100% agree Doc. Spot on for me pal. ?

100% Sham but am glad thats all it took for him to walk out on his “heroes”. Fuck thats hun loyalty in my book and good fuqin riddance.

Big pete is gonna try n shaft us in January again and he will cite the on fire james forrest christie calmac etc etc and god only knows what crumbs he’ll make a meal of throwing our way.

100% Sham but am glad thats all it took for him to walk out on his “heroes”. Fuck thats hun loyalty in my book and good fuqin riddance.

Big pete is gonna try n shaft us in January again and he will cite the on fire james forrest christie calmac etc etc and god only knows what crumbs he’ll make a meal of throwing our way.
Maria, do you think Mr All-is-well is taking a page out of Dodgy Dave's Big Book of Deception ??

Maria, do you think Mr All-is-well is taking a page out of Dodgy Dave's Big Book of Deception ??

I think that fooker has his own book on it Doc as sure as shit floats in a sewer pete saves the stash so that he justifies his fat wage.

He treats the Celtic fans with the same disdain as king does wi the zombie horde.

He’s a cunt Doc imho. HH pal ☘️

Hahaha. Obviously you can't share your story for 1000 years I ment it will be passed down for a 1000 year...no one can live for 1000 years....unless you split yourself between a person and a company of course ?
Anothèr six liquidations and 'The Rangers' might make it to 1,000 years... or so they'll tell us! Can zombies do reproduction and have grand zombies and great grand zombies etc?

Anothèr six liquidations and 'The Rangers' might make it to 1,000 years... or so they'll tell us! Can zombies do reproduction and have grand zombies and great grand zombies etc?

If your deid yer barren so no but they could make some bonfire boom. ??

Watched EFL highlights tonight on Quest Villa 5-5 Forest & McGinn got taken out a belter, not impressed by him at all think we dodged another Scott Allan. Both teams great going forward but defence wise both keech

Mcginn signed for Villa because they showed him they wanted him more than Celtic.So what if he’s says he doesn’t regret it? He’s been playing regularly for Villa,good luck to the lad.We’ve moved on sono point dwelling on the past it’s done and that’s it.Same goes for Dembele,we got 2 good years with an injury prone player and made a massive profit which will secure more players of his quality.The time to ponder on these players has come and gone and there’s nobody bigger than the club.HH

Mcginn signed for Villa because they showed him they wanted him more than Celtic.So what if he’s says he doesn’t regret it? He’s been playing regularly for Villa,good luck to the lad.We’ve moved on sono point dwelling on the past it’s done and that’s it.Same goes for Dembele,we got 2 good years with an injury prone player and made a massive profit which will secure more players of his quality.The time to ponder on these players has come and gone and there’s nobody bigger than the club.HH

very balanced stu. I too hope he doesn’t regret it for i never want to see the mouthy wee shit even been offered the hoops again.

Well pleased with the cash from dembele the guy is trouble and am glad hes no in scotland our enemies in smsm would be having a field day.

Couple o pricks imho but dembele was a talented prick ?

I’ve got to disagree Maria,I thought McGinn,Celtic & BR were the perfect fit,if not this season but for the next 5-10.We do like our continentals but you still need,I reckon 5-6 home grown players that know what it’s all about in Scotland.He scored against us & the rotten mob last season and like I say under BR he would have excelled,look at Armstrong and hopefully Corpus as the next big thing.But wasn’t to be and it’ll not define our season.Hampden here we come.HH

I’ve got to disagree Maria,I thought McGinn,Celtic & BR were the perfect fit,if not this season but for the next 5-10.We do like our continentals but you still need,I reckon 5-6 home grown players that know what it’s all about in Scotland.He scored against us & the rotten mob last season and like I say under BR he would have excelled,look at Armstrong and hopefully Corpus as the next big thing.But wasn’t to be and it’ll not define our season.Hampden here we come.HH
Couldn't agree more Stu?HH

I worked with John Mcginns uncle Francis many years ago and actually done some work for his grandfather Jack at his home in Dumbarton and let me tell you they were all dyed in the wool Celtic men of that there is no doubt, Why he never signed I suppose is down to our timing and Lawell's brinkmanship way of thinking,I bet deep down his family will be gutted he never pulled on the hoops as most agree it's done now we move on to new heroes, even the great Matt Busby when asked what his biggest regret in football was replied " Not Getting To Play For Celtic" he signed for Man Utd minutes before Celtic came in for him!! Imagine that statement from a man like him makes you proud to be a Celtic supporter...

Back