McGinn rattlin his chops

I’ve got to disagree Maria,I thought McGinn,Celtic & BR were the perfect fit,if not this season but for the next 5-10.We do like our continentals but you still need,I reckon 5-6 home grown players that know what it’s all about in Scotland.He scored against us & the rotten mob last season and like I say under BR he would have excelled,look at Armstrong and hopefully Corpus as the next big thing.But wasn’t to be and it’ll not define our season.Hampden here we come.HH

Ano a lot of our support feel the same stu. He wasn’t for me but i would have backed him anyway, had he came.

Im glad he didnt though

I’ve got to disagree Maria,I thought McGinn,Celtic & BR were the perfect fit,if not this season but for the next 5-10.We do like our continentals but you still need,I reckon 5-6 home grown players that know what it’s all about in Scotland.He scored against us & the rotten mob last season and like I say under BR he would have excelled,look at Armstrong and hopefully Corpus as the next big thing.But wasn’t to be and it’ll not define our season.Hampden here we come.HH

Armstrong was not good value not over a 6 month period.

I rate McGinn and so do the Villa fans, as did the Hibs fans as did St Mirren fans, I’d have liked him to have joined us and had the chance to take his career to next level. Given Hibs’ reputation as tough transfer negotiators it’s not surprising It was reported the stumbling blcok was between Hibs and Celtic rather than McGinn and Celtic. My interpretation is Celtic were his preferred choice but matters were taken out of his hands....good luck to him.

Members online

Latest posts

Back