McGinn, the man who should be tim..

bhoy4life

Of all the players there has been interest in, talk of signing, deals nearly done, John McGinn for me is the biggest mistake the money men have made in the last decade at least.
The drive, vision, fight and scoring prowess he wuda brought to Celtic is exactly what we are missing right now.
Genuinely believe he would have driven us forward to new levels, especially under Ange.
For the sake of a few hundred grand anaw as far as Im aware.
We probably would’ve only had him 3 seasons max but he would have moved on giving us more tens of millions of pounds in fees.
I hope PL and whoever else was involved sees exactly what a mistake they made, but I doubt it, Hibs cuda been made an offer they couldn’t refuse , a balls up of epic proportions for me.

Of all the players there has been interest in, talk of signing, deals nearly done, John McGinn for me is the biggest mistake the money men have made in the last decade at least.
The drive, vision, fight and scoring prowess he wuda brought to Celtic is exactly what we are missing right now.
Genuinely believe he would have driven us forward to new levels, especially under Ange.
For the sake of a few hundred grand anaw as far as Im aware.
We probably would’ve only had him 3 seasons max but he would have moved on giving us more tens of millions of pounds in fees.
I hope PL and whoever else was involved sees exactly what a mistake they made, but I doubt it, Hibs cuda been made an offer they couldn’t refuse , a balls up of epic proportions for me.
He just hit a great ball at Hampden bhoy4life to make it 1-1 but as you say what a loss he has been to us and all because Liewell thought Hibs would crumble and take his take it or leave it offer.
That is nobody,s fault but Desmonds mate,he alone has created this monster they call liewell and only Desmond can destroy it..

HH

Watching bits of the Scotland game between making the tea missed McGinns goal but saw the penalty miss,is Stevie Clark having a laugh allowing Dykes to take another penalty after the last one we saw where he got very lucky.
Scotland are in a worse position than we were with strikers,there must be 2 better strikers who can play for Scotland through birth or their granny,they say it cant get any worse,,would,nt like to bet on it..

HH

Watching bits of the Scotland game between making the tea missed McGinns goal but saw the penalty miss,is Stevie Clark having a laugh allowing Dykes to take another penalty after the last one we saw where he got very lucky.
Scotland are in a worse position than we were with strikers,there must be 2 better strikers who can play for Scotland through birth or their granny,they say it cant get any worse,,would,nt like to bet on it..

HH
Never rated Dykes tbh, but we’re no exactly overflowing wi striking talent these days….nor defenders by the looks of it 😂

Only started watching again bhoy4life but saw the re-run of Dykes goal not sure what McCoist said was right,he should have went with his head but as I said mate I only saw the re-run but it looked to me he did the right thing..
I think Ajeti would get a game for Scotland,,maybe not that might be a wee bit exagerated.
Grant Hanley played well last time,I think they are missing him,,might have an injury or suspension..

HH

Must admit, nothing going on this morning so I tuned in when we were 0-1 down
The refr made some puzzling decisions, they didn't go to VAR for Israels second goal, although two players looked offside and there was a definite handball by an Israeli
DYkes screws up the enalty and then his goal is chalked off, only for the ref to go check VAR himself and award a good goal and rescind his yellow card
Loved it when we scored as Marciano (Hibs keeper) was a total fanny all night, went down at every opportunity
Gilmour, KT, Patterson, McGinn, and CalMac played well, Gordon made a great save right after we made it 2-2
Jack Hendry got an assist on the winning goal by Scott McTominay
Well done Scotland

HH

Who knew watchin Scotia was so entertaining great game fur me and furra neutrals CalMac covered every blade Gilmour second half awesome KT and Robbo brilliant and McTominay learned how to Tit it in watchin Celtic who knew.
On ti the michty Handora

HH Andora

Ya dancer. 3-2 to Scotland. McTominay guides in a Jack Hendry nod on in the 94th minutes. An exciting attacking second half - who knew a Steve Clarke side could be so entertaining? Just keep Dykes away from penalty duty!
It was superb watching a Scotland team totally boss a decent team like that shud have been more big dykes needs to sharpen up his finishing we won't always get so many chances but they were all superb second half brilliant to watch🥳😍🕺🕺 I can see us boogying into the world Cup if we keep on the front foot in games

It was superb watching a Scotland team totally boss a decent team like that shud have been more big dykes needs to sharpen up his finishing we won't always get so many chances but they were all superb second half brilliant to watch🥳😍🕺🕺 I can see us boogying into the world Cup if we keep on the front foot in games
I think the qualifiers are more difficult for 2nd placed teams than for the Euros but if we have a go like that then we can beat most teams - or at least give them a difficult game. But most importantly it was fun to watch and entertaining - plus we won.

John mcGinn was always a stand out against us and i always thought hed be a great signing for Celtic.Some say he chose the big bucks ...i think we fannied about over the deal and lost the boy.Not the first time we ve fucked up over a transfer.

John mcGinn was always a stand out against us and i always thought hed be a great signing for Celtic.Some say he chose the big bucks ...i think we fannied about over the deal and lost the boy.Not the first time we ve fucked up over a transfer.
Exactly. Everything was in place to close a very affordable deal but Lawwell tried to be smart and cheap. Then after months of fannying about Villa stepped in and made him a better offer. Such a shame as he could have learnt so much understudying Broony and gone on to form a brilliant partnership with MacGregor.

Exactly. Everything was in place to close a very affordable deal but Lawwell tried to be smart and cheap. Then after months of fannying about Villa stepped in and made him a better offer. Such a shame as he could have learnt so much understudying Broony and gone on to form a brilliant partnership with MacGregor.
Its always scunnered me mate because like Frank i thought he was the perfect replacement for Broony ..ahh fuck it we ve got Soro 😂

Back