Mcgregor Again

How many times is that twat gonna get away with his bullshit,straight leg,halfway up the shin and nothing,really hope someone does this prick

Until someone takes one for the rest of Scottish football and HURTS the Bastart so badly that he'll NEVER do it again

Sound harsh? Maybe but McGregor does it Morelos does it and associated SPFL players do it to Celtic players regularly

An eye for an eye Fight fire with fire Get your retaliation in first

Whatever adage you prefer Enough is enough

HH?

'
I know I'm being silly but is this not one for the compliance officer? Can anyone predict the statement before it is issued?

I may be wrong here ( No, I'm Not ! ) but I don't recall Mcgregor indulging in this kind of thuggery while playing down south , yet in his 1st season back up here there have been several nasty incidents - which have all gone unpunished by referees .
He did the same in his early career with Sevco's Tribute club -again going unpunished for regular thuggery . Coincidence ?

Am more concerned as to why we are saying fuckall about our players treatment,the silence is deafening,,a said last week that we kept quiet because it would get made out to be celtic paranoia us having a go at poor refs!!!but fuckit we need to stop this pish take it on the chin stuff..or we won’t have a team left...

'

I may be wrong here ( No, I'm Not ! ) but I don't recall Mcgregor indulging in this kind of thuggery while playing down south , yet in his 1st season back up here there have been several nasty incidents - which have all gone unpunished by referees .
He did the same in his early career with Sevco's Tribute club -again going unpunished for regular thuggery . Coincidence ?

He knew he wouldn't get away with tackles (assaults ) on other players down South ,up here he knows he will not be penalised even if he severely injures a player he will get away with it up here

'

When you have a cunt who helped not only write the disciplinery rules and know the ins and out of how to appeal them ,then a word in the ear of a fkwit will spread through the team
Remember the so called shame game all got off with it

He’s an absolutely horrible guy. Every single time a players close to him you see him leave something in.

Last nights was malicious and full of intent.

It’s embarassing if nothing is done about it.
madden had already sent off morellos. awarded.dons a penalty to send McGregor off Mr. class would have livid with all these anti.gers referees with their hidden agenda ?
Exactly if madden sends off the thug goalkeeper that’s a season endin descion for Sevco they’re down to 9 men Aberdeen have a penalty if they score u can only see one winner plus the thug might get a ban
But the irony is the SFA will throw madden under the bus by saying he saw but didn’t think it warranted any action Jensen making him look so f****n incompetent that he shouldn’t referee any game agin this season but we all know he’ll b pencilled in for the next game against us
Corrupt from top to bottom

Alan Mac good old shagger red card all day.
Sevcos 3 goal half a body offside leads to a Penalty no way hose, BBC slavers hard for the officials to see. Cal macs nose hair offside against shitco easy to see it your havin a fekin laugh. Same with the tackle on Izzy red card but why bother another Timmy on the physio table turn a blind eye. Wake up. Time for the board. And the Manager to speak out. Or bring back Fergus he wasn’t afraid to say it as it was. Or we finish the season with the under 14s.

HH☘️

I can remember AM getting away with the same conduct when he played
with the team from the South side years ago .
Nothing changed as regards to thuggery.
SG agenda for signing him is there in full focus.

Also food for thought,his shameful Scotland conduct along with wee nippy face now all conveniently swept under our governing bodies carpet.

Members online

Latest posts

Back