McGregor escapes punishment

So far this season we have had digs at our players (Lafferty, Naismith, McGregor) ,over the past few seasons KT has been on the end of some heavy treatment; Add to this the govan illiteratti causing bother in town and outside their stadia(but not near the ground, according to Uefa),it's only a matter of time before one our players are seriously injured( proper career ending) and a fan is left disabled or possibly worse by one of the KLAN; The closer to TIAR we get the more rabid the Glasgow Espanol and their follow followers will become

Another Rangers player has been cleared of kicking. Scotland is the only place I know of, where kicking an opponent you get off scot free. Are we following the same laws of the game that FIFA proscribed or are we making new laws as we go along. This scandalous it looks like one rule for Rangers another for the rest of us. ???
First time I've ever posted on a blog. So incensed today. They are so arrogant they are not even hiding their bias.Today I e-mailed the sports minister at Holyrood. This organisation,i'm sure, receive public funding, I have suggested to the minister that this funding be suspended until they, the SFA, can explain their actions, or lack of actions, The SFA must be told that they are the governing body for every team in Scotland, not for the one playing out of Ibrox

I'm neither shocked nor surprised by this, they're all one and the same! Does anyone know who the three individuals who made this decision are? And I also think what that mongrel lafferty done in order to get broony booked is every bit as bad. The only way to deal with that shower is to keep humping them!

So what can we do about it as Celtic fans? How is it possible to achieve enough groundswell support to make the SFA more answerable to these bizarre decisions? It’s already been pointed out by manly on social media that it tarninshes the game as a whole and conflicts with any sense of fair play and sporting integrity. Will the SFA wait until there’s an incident where a player suffers a potential career threatening injury before they act as everyone expects they should?

Even Gerrard said McGregor’s kick at Ajer was blatant. You can imagine him laughing his cock off in disbelief when he heard there’d be no punishment for his goalie’s action.

As our club won’t respond, what can we do?
Might it involve lobbying other club’s supporters to hold a public demonstration, or some form of steering committee involving as many clubs as possible to let the SFA know they are guilty of improperly running our game?

The likelihood of something along those lines seem remote, particularly when the subject falls off the back pages and social media loses interest...Until the next incident...Then we end up going round these same circles.
There needs to be a way where at least the SFA are held more to account, even if it’s publishing how each member of this disciplinary panel came to the conclusions it arrived at. From that point on a decision should be able to be appealed by an independent panel, perhaps even handed to another FA, or representatives of the Scottish Women’s football fraternity or from representatives of teams in the lower leagues in Scotland. At least that way there’d be far less of an agenda from those organizations and reduce the possibility of any bias. HH

Another Rangers player has been cleared of kicking. Scotland is the only place I know of, where kicking an opponent you get off scot free. Are we following the same laws of the game that FIFA proscribed or are we making new laws as we go along. This scandalous it looks like one rule for Rangers another for the rest of us. ???
When is Peter Lawell and the board going to do something.

So what can we do about it as Celtic fans? How is it possible to achieve enough groundswell support to make the SFA more answerable to these bizarre decisions? It’s already been pointed out by manly on social media that it tarninshes the game as a whole and conflicts with any sense of fair play and sporting integrity. Will the SFA wait until there’s an incident where a player suffers a potential career threatening injury before they act as everyone expects they should?

Even Gerrard said McGregor’s kick at Ajer was blatant. You can imagine him laughing his cock off in disbelief when he heard there’d be no punishment for his goalie’s action.

As our club won’t respond, what can we do?
Might it involve lobbying other club’s supporters to hold a public demonstration, or some form of steering committee involving as many clubs as possible to let the SFA know they are guilty of improperly running our game?

The likelihood of something along those lines seem remote, particularly when the subject falls off the back pages and social media loses interest...Until the next incident...Then we end up going round these same circles.
There needs to be a way where at least the SFA are held more to account, even if it’s publishing how each member of this disciplinary panel came to the conclusions it arrived at. From that point on a decision should be able to be appealed by an independent panel, perhaps even handed to another FA, or representatives of the Scottish Women’s football fraternity or from representatives of teams in the lower leagues in Scotland. At least that way there’d be far less of an agenda from those organizations and reduce the possibility of any bias. HH
Name the three individuals who arrived at this decision. That might be a start. As for lobbying other supporters, well the majority of them are mini Huns!

what gets me is that only one person can scupper this. Is this a democracy or not where the majority rule, so why can't the SFA follow suit.

Celtic and other clubs need to make it clear that this can't continue, silence allows them to nod things through, unfortunately far bigger issues have happened and the member have all looked the other way.

The three referees consulted are all probably on the Bowling Club and Golf Club after dinner circuit, giggling to their audience about decisions given against Celtic.

Name the three individuals who arrived at this decision. That might be a start. As for lobbying other supporters, well the majority of them are mini Huns!
Naming them, at this or any stage isn’t the point and would only lead to those individuals being hounded by idiots. It achieves nothing and leaves supporters groups open to accusations of facilitating threatening behaviour. There needs to be a more intelligent approach and i was hoping discussion and debate on this forum might lead to a more constructive and effective path to a more honest and accountable process in how Scottish football is administered.

Not just Hearts it has been open season on Broony since Levein made comments about him last season
Naming them, at this or any stage isn’t the point and would only lead to those individuals being hounded by idiots. It achieves nothing and leaves supporters groups open to accusations of facilitating threatening behaviour. There needs to be a more intelligent approach and i was hoping discussion and debate on this forum might lead to a more constructive and effective path to a more honest and accountable process in how Scottish football is administered.

If you watch the replay from the long camera angle im positive the ref if looking right at it.

naming them may not be the answer but by not naming them or reading ther conclussions only leaves e door wide open for even greater suspision and accusations

Back