McGregor escapes punishment

The best way to respond to this is to go on and win and keep on winning. The structure of Scottish football is set in the past and there's no will in enough clubs to make change happen. It's possible the SFA, SPFL will run into the rest of the world at some point and be forced to enter the 20th century, but there's no point in anyone holding their breath. It could be a long and pointless weight.
Nothing makes a point better than being better than all the rest.

We should just up the ante and bar them all on the grounds of troublemaking and causing confusion to the Scottish police force

What’s this excessive force rubbish about! Kicked a player who didn’t have the ball and that’s not a suspension. Maybe I don’t understand this excessive force too well, it seems unless your attacked with a claw hammer then everything else goes ?

Naming them, at this or any stage isn’t the point and would only lead to those individuals being hounded by idiots. It achieves nothing and leaves supporters groups open to accusations of facilitating threatening behaviour. There needs to be a more intelligent approach and i was hoping discussion and debate on this forum might lead to a more constructive and effective path to a more honest and accountable process in how Scottish football is administered.
Who said anything about threatening anyone? These three individuals just make a decision like that and nobody seems to know or want to know who they are. They should have to explain their reasoning behind it. Three faceless people who seem to be able to do what they like. If you're looking for a constructive path as to who is accountable, then surely you must start at the root of the problem. Hence, who made the decision to let McGregor off Scott free and why? There's nothing threatening in that!

What’s this excessive force rubbish about! Kicked a player who didn’t have the ball and that’s not a suspension. Maybe I don’t understand this excessive force too well, it seems unless your attacked with a claw hammer then everything else goes ?
Even then he would probably get a slap on the wrist ???

Who said anything about threatening anyone? These three individuals just make a decision like that and nobody seems to know or want to know who they are. They should have to explain their reasoning behind it. Three faceless people who seem to be able to do what they like. If you're looking for a constructive path as to who is accountable, then surely you must start at the root of the problem. Hence, who made the decision to let McGregor off Scott free and why? There's nothing threatening in that!

I tend to agree there are some knuckle draggers on our side who would only give us a showing up but I take you're general point about openness and transparency.
It's not just Collum, I can't think of a single official I'd have been happy with on Sunday. They're all as bad as each other in some way.
I also find it galling but not surprising how a stamp and a dive from The Lanky Steak of P*** go completely unreported or glossed over as well as consistent systematic deliberate fouling. Was it just me or did Morelos start slipping A LOT in the last 15 mins?

If these three adjudicators are former members of the SFA referreeing fraternity then this decision is hardly surprising is it? Nor can we expect anything different in the future. What needs to happen though is that we must keep up the scrutiny and the comments, both on social media and in mainstream media whenever the opportunity arises. Just briefly glimpsed the back page of tomorrow's Record when Chris Sutton likens Allan McGregor to Connor McGregor (bet the orcs will love that!) that is the sort of thing I mean. If folk see this and comment then we are shining a light where some would rather there is a murky corner. This persistence has got to get through to the clubs who might find some bottle to act. Though Celtic will, undoubtedly, be the club most wronged by this ridiculous panel there will be times when other clubs will suffer injustice just so "The Rangers" are not penalised. It might come to pass, you never know, that other voices may then be joined to ours in dissent! That's why I think it could be important to make sure we keep talking about these decisions as they come up to make sure we are painting a picture of downright corruption, perhaps also collusion. We have to make sure that we keep shining a light on this, in my opinion. At least until such time as better options become available to us!

As I see it, there are currently two sides that need to be fought on.

#1. What constitutes a booking.
There are grounds for pursuing this through the legal system under 'assault' legislation. By not dealing with it under the rules of football, the SFA are leaving that 'gate' open. It got Duncan Ferguson locked up and a complaint can be made regardless if you saw it in person or on T.V.

#2. Sevco's planning/licensing applications.
A bit trickier, but eminently doable. Objections can be raised as citizens as long as they are reasonable and not likely to be contested. Initially, I would suggest beginning with the 'treatment of ethnic/religious groups' angle.

Just my thoughts, and I welcome any thoughts or suggestions.

Another Rangers player has been cleared of kicking. Scotland is the only place I know of, where kicking an opponent you get off scot free. Are we following the same laws of the game that FIFA proscribed or are we making new laws as we go along. This scandalous it looks like one rule for Rangers another for the rest of us. ???
Yet another showing of where the corrupt SFA's allegence lies. Its time for a total new board over there and time referees were made to explain they're piss poor performances.

Still in disbelief here! Keep watching it over and over again and how can it not retrospectively be a red! What is going on!?

I don't know if making public the identity of the members of this panel is the way to go. We could be accused of conduct not dissimilar to the supporters of another other club where threats and intimidation of officials appears to be the norm. Was it not a former manager who made public the names of such officials in the past, pandering to an extremely unsavoury element of the support and resulting in some considerable work for the police. However, I do believe that if you are a member of such a panel, you should be in a position to justify your decision in writing; such written judgement should then be published. There is nothing that focusses the mind more than knowing your decision will be published and subject to scrutiny. It is one thing to simply say, "Nah, that wisnae a foul to me." It's quite another to have to articulate that decision in writing in such a way as to make it believable.

Please read my post again. I never accused anyone of threatening anyone. I suggested there are idiots out there who would take an aggressive and confrontational position against these individuals. The rest of your reply i 100% agree with and stated in my original post that there should be an open and documented account of every decision they make.

Back