McGregor fails in bid to overturn red card

Isn't there a mechanism now to increase the ban for spurious claims?, I know there was in the past .And surely that was as spurious as they come, the mock indignation of the Zombies is fooling no one.
Seemingly they are going mental on their forums,above the law ,or so they think,!!!!!the sfa ,compliance board etc are all Celtic orientated?.laughable, hh

Mcgregor AND More-or-less both banned ? That will only incite the poor deluded Peepul !

On top of Simunovic and Broony ''getting away '' with tackles in the Hibs game this will push some of them over the edge .
Do they make these XXXXXXL Orange Taps with straps to tie around the back ?
These may be required soon . Big Mike could make a fortune selling these when the judge forces the GASL to honour ( honour ? lol ) his deal with a man with truly deep pockets .

Why did McGregor only get two game??a thot if they offer you a certain amount of banned games and you appealed and lost your ban was elevated??or does that just apply to us??
Just the non-sevco teams. They probably had a goat ceremony whilst they were holding the disciplinary meeting to make him feel better that they really, really, really had to ban him because his assault was really, really, really obvious and they would have told him to be a bit more discreet next time.

So their players get banned and suddenly they want an overhaul of the system didn't here them complaining when no action was taken against the same 2 players for kicking and assaulting other players must say I am surprised the SFA compliance officer stood up to them for once

So their players get banned and suddenly they want an overhaul of the system didn't here them complaining when no action was taken against the same 2 players for kicking and assaulting other players must say I am surprised the SFA compliance officer stood up to them for once

Well as I said in a previous quote if he hadn't been banned it needed a player to go on and REALLY hurt the Bastart

That might have made him think twice

HH?

Back