McLeish does not feel '' let down'' by Griffiths ''- FFS !

Millsy

McLeish is all over the press claiming that he does not feel ''let down '' by Leigh Griffiths withdrawal from the Scotland squad .
Well , bully for him ! As a Scotland supporter and a Celtic fan I feel let down - by McLeish and the nonentities who appointed him as manager .

I feel let down by a man who walked away from Scotland - for money !
I feel let down by a man who failed in every job after leaving Scotland , then returns - for money !
I feel let down by a man who swindled the taxpayer ( me ! ) out of legitimate monies that would have gone to help our schools and hospitals .
I feel let down by a man who invites back into the Scotland fold a no-account bozo who gave two-fingers to the Scottish support , got a 'lifetime' ban - then undermines the current Scotland No. 1 ( Craig Gordon ) by replacing him in the matches which really matter by this ned !
I feel let down a man who undermines the best striker Scotland currently has by playing him in a no-win scenario against a team of world beaters then replaces him with a late call-up to the squad in the game which really matters .

Hope you get the message , big Eck !

Strange statement from a manager who could not wait to
make it public that LG was snubbing his calls,he is now issuing a warning to Griffiths that there is no guarantee of him getting his
position back.

make it public that LG was snubbing his calls,he is now issuing a warning to Griffiths that there is no guarantee of him getting his
position back.

Griff should come out and say that he isn't bothered by the non guarantee of not making future squads as he feels that the current manager is a step backwards which he is
He wasn't even the 1st choice to replace Strachan If Michael O'Neill hadn't flicked the Vicky at the SFA McLeish wouldn't have been anywhere near the post
Get the lot of them tae fuck

HH

position back.

Not strange at all pal, they are all 2-faced bastards with a huge wooden spoon.

HH Starrynight ☘️

McLeish is all over the press claiming that he does not feel ''let down '' by Leigh Griffiths withdrawal from the Scotland squad .
Well , bully for him ! As a Scotland supporter and a Celtic fan I feel let down - by McLeish and the nonentities who appointed him as manager .

I feel let down by a man who walked away from Scotland - for money !
I feel let down by a man who failed in every job after leaving Scotland , then returns - for money !
I feel let down by a man who swindled the taxpayer ( me ! ) out of legitimate monies that would have gone to help our schools and hospitals .
I feel let down by a man who invites back into the Scotland fold a no-account bozo who gave two-fingers to the Scottish support , got a 'lifetime' ban - then undermines the current Scotland No. 1 ( Craig Gordon ) by replacing him in the matches which really matter by this ned !
I feel let down a man who undermines the best striker Scotland currently has by playing him in a no-win scenario against a team of world beaters then replaces him with a late call-up to the squad in the game which really matters .

Hope you get the message , big Eck !
You managed to put in to words how i feel. It's a disgrace this guy got the Scotland gig. It's not always what you know. It's who you know?
HH?

hes playing a great game makes it really simple to drop a tim in favour of awant to be cream bun from hearts to his future employer simples I hope lg does get done ref his like of a tweet if he is dropped for next games his celtic mates should walk just a thought hh

Not strange at all pal, they are all 2-faced bastards with a huge wooden spoon.

HH Starrynight ☘️
your right maria but what about peter grant last night he stated that the ebt lover had no problem with his reason then today he has put his position in doubt poor peter red faced or what hh

your right maria but what about peter grant last night he stated that the ebt lover had no problem with his reason then today he has put his position in doubt poor peter red faced or what hh

Peter went to St Pats High in Coatbridge like myself Aldo. I think he was trying desperately to calm fown msm what he knew thrir mo to be.
He wasn’t selling out Griff he was trying to ptotect him.
I would put my house on it

HH Aldo, love ye pal ☘️

Aldo, all day long i would put that down to the EBT CHEAT, he’s used to cheating by any means necssary for his own gain

The only thing PGrant is guilty of was expecting a 2-faced hun bastard liars and cheats are.

Peter went to a great school, not a mediocre one. Kids came to our school as far as 15 miles out. Not bad eh?

I will never ever judge an honest celtic man on the actions of a deceitful fuqin hun.

HH my good friend. Love ye loads. ☘️

Members online

Latest posts

Back