McLeish for the boot ?

Latest on celts are here forum, seems a leak from within SFA house ,the three of them to be relieved of there duties, said within next few days ???? Watch this space,!even the brothers are pissed off, after the lates debacle,,hh

S[/QUOTE
the latest betting Moyes 3/1 fav along with Strachan,hope Moyes gets it ,would prefer Strachan ,but, needs must , knocks him out of the frame for us ,?hh

McLeish gone would be a step in the right direction ....but the lowlifes at the SFA who put him there are still in charge .
If he goes , then it can only mean that they feel that their sinecures at Hampden are threatened . Petrie petrified that he loses his chance to be president , Maxwell terrified that he will be found out to be just a tea-boy for Petrie .
Who will they come up with next ? How many ex-Rangers EBT's are out there without a job ?

Bye bye McCheat Rectum writing his epitaph as we speak. Won’t be missed I can now hopefully watch the team again.
They the Bog roll rectum are putting Davie Moyes our there. Hope he gets the gig so he’s out of the running for Celtic but like Slaven Billic for the job. EBT cheats are being found out for the useless managers they are no big cheque books to help them bye success.
They don’t bring young kids on through the system. And I don’t believe they didn’t know they were cheating. They knew but didn’t care
Now he’s paying the price. Well fuck off back to Sky. You won’t be missed

HH ???????

Bye bye McCheat Rectum writing his epitaph as we speak. Won’t be missed I can now hopefully watch the team again.
They the Bog roll rectum are putting Davie Moyes our there. Hope he gets the gig so he’s out of the running for Celtic but like Slaven Billic for the job. EBT cheats are being found out for the useless managers they are no big cheque books to help them bye success.
They don’t bring young kids on through the system. And I don’t believe they didn’t know they were cheating. They knew but didn’t care
Now he’s paying the price. Well fuck off back to Sky. You won’t be missed

HH ???????
Slaven Billic eh ?? Now that IS an interesting choice JamSam.

Latest on celts are here forum, seems a leak from within SFA house ,the three of them to be relieved of there duties, said within next few days ???? Watch this space,!even the brothers are pissed off, after the lates debacle,,hh

S
McKeech is a train wreck on legs, or, as my (long departed) granny would have said " he's good a heid fulla wee shops 'n' there aw shut".
Watch the door disnae hit ye on the way out Eck.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back