McLeish Sacked

Fukin Alkie Hun Bastard??? Get the Hierarchy Hun SCUM tae fuk & maybe then we can move on! Nucleus of Scotland side has tae include at least 6 Celtic players, past or present tae have any continuity! Still too late awready fur this campaign unless we beat the Ruskies hame & away! That 1st result has totally fuked us..lost 3-0..Ruskies win 4-0 same venue..6 pt swing! If we can beat the Ruskies at hame, draw away & draw wae Belgium at hame then we at least hawd oor heeds up before the play affs! Having sade aw that whose gonny to the job..naebdy wanted it last time hence McKeech! Moyes short-term perhaps, guys MINTED a/way so if he qualifies thru play affs he can walk after finals wae nae animosity! Just no another fukin oot ae work Cheating EBT Hun Bastard????????????
What you say is very sad, but, very true. Keeping Strachan would have kept order.
Alkie MePiesh played two International left backs out of position. That is the mental breakdown.
Please .... Someone do a McPeesh video to the youtube of hitler and in his bunker.
Never seen any .... Google and have a laugh. World cuo England not qualifying is a stoater

Good riddance should never have got the job in the first place. The blazer squad should be jettisoned along with him but you couldn't shift they fuckers out the door with a tank division!

Very much doubt he'd take it as I think it's club football he wants but Stevie Clarke would be my shout for the next Scotland manager. If he could do with Scotland what he's done with Kilmarnock then I reckon we could finally get out the International wilderness and back to qualifying for tournaments again.

On a good note am hame fae the Toon a grand richer & mildly soba..Hic????..Mon the Fukin Jamboz, try fur a fukin change???..HH..??Golf ramorra..4 ?????

Back