McLeish's clever game

Has anyone noticed that Scotland's best player on thursday allan mcgregor has been left out tonight against portugal.in the last 4 games albania,belgium,israel and now portugal big ebt has started gordon against the two biggest teams knowing that a chance of a hiding is highly likely and the celtic keeper is to blame meanwhile the courageous allan McGregor is a heroic performer. It's also the reason why forrest is in tonight and not israel ( the competitive match ) its will make our players look less able in the biggest matches and clear the way for a more sevco orientated squad or am i reading too much into this ?

LL its an interesting concept , but one that puts on too much emphasis that McSreech being that clever, to all intense purposes its a friendly , Portugal are no mugs but may take the foot of the gas and some of our players may shine, all but condemning him , his unfathomable coaching methods and team selection, it could just be a win win for us.

Looks more like the old celtic dominated team as old EBT seems to realise they are his best players and his pathetic tactics are old fashioned and unworkable

I said yesterday McLeish is an idiot and making a rod for his own back. we can all see what he's doing but the thick fool is headed for the sack. Sevco dont even have that many Scots players but there are probably plenty sympathisers out there.

Don't think mcleish is that clever, I would be quite happy if there wasn't any of our players in team but u must respect them as they want too play for there country won't support them and hopefully they won't pick up any injuries

If I'm being honest I think shagger is the better keeper. Gordon has his qualities but is a shitebag at times and is scared of being injured. I don't know if it's a age thing or lack of mobility but his near post has always been a worry. I'm waiting eagerly for a new decent generation of Scottish goalkeepers. Our three best Marshall(should of kept him), CG and AM 33-36

EBT Eck is throwing a few crumbs in the direction of Craig Gordon to keep him sweet (and available if needed). I think folks read way too much into some decision-making. McGregor may be a nasty fukwit with a questionable moral compass, but he is a more than half-decent goalkeeper. I do not see EBT Eck as anti-Celtic at all, instead I think he is the type of dullard who relies on his historical connections. He is clearly much more interested in Sevco than in Celtic and so will watch Sevco players more closely than our bhoys. I do not believe it is a strategic decision to hold Celtic players back, simply a function of his head being turned in a different direction. Given I do not give a toss for the Scotland team, I am not too worried that Craig Gordon gets to test himself against a better quality of opponent in friendlies rather than competitive games.

McLeish needs 18 months to 2 years of this to get the money for his outstanding tax bill for his EBTwithout having to downsize his way of life by selling stuff to raise the cash .He was given this job by his mates Petrie and Macrae to do exactly that .These two charlatans insisted McLeish got the job in return for them not voting against Maxwell getting the CEO position .Once he has the money to pay his tax McLeish will walk .

McLeish needs 18 months to 2 years of this to get the money for his outstanding tax bill for his EBTwithout having to downsize his way of life by selling stuff to raise the cash .He was given this job by his mates Petrie and Macrae to do exactly that .These two charlatans insisted McLeish got the job in return for them not voting against Maxwell getting the CEO position .Once he has the money to pay his tax McLeish will walk .

Jim thats why the tv is full of the ebt cheats the now too.

Any channel hiring themate fully accepting of them and showing support.

Fuqer’s

The less of our players getting a game with Scotland the better! We will soon be the only team involved in 3 competitions & can do without the nonsensical distractions of playing for Scotland at the moment. EBT McLeish it's making a rod for his own back by not playing Forrest from the start, playing Tierney & Robertson out of position coupled with his treatment of Leigh Griffiths. Being a cynic by nature it's almost as if he wants to be dismissed & have his contract paid in full, possibly for a rapidly approaching tax bill?

Hopefully Celtic players don’t play as often, as there’s nothing worse than having a player injured away on international duty, especially for a dung Scotland team managed by an absolute tool. The hell with McEBT everyone knows he useless so let him play as many Huns as he wants as it’ll only make his down fall quicker.

Members online

Latest posts

Back