McLeish's clever game

Rangers have 5 Scottish Internationalists. McGregor, Wallace, Jack, Dorrans and Murphy. McCrorie is am under 21. Apart from Wallace, I expect the rest to be in the next squad.

Rangers have 5 Scottish Internationalists. McGregor, Wallace, Jack, Dorrans and Murphy. McCrorie is am under 21. Apart from Wallace, I expect the rest to be in the next squad.

....but Big EBT said that he would only play guys who were regulars for their club . When was the last time these loanees/rejects played 90 minutes ? Mind you EBT probably counts playing Football Manager on PC as qualification enough from these losers .

David Campbell over the Celtic Blog says thers rumours the hoops players are ready to stop playing for him
Apparently he hungKT oot tae dry after the Israel game,which disnae surprise me heā€™s been pandering tae Sevco since he was appointed
He really is a buffoon

Good article on The Celtic Blog tonight by David Campbell.
Big Eck is not up to management and that has been proven this past few months, given the treatment he has, aparently, given to players of our club our management team should be taking this up with the SFA.
How many times will our Board stand back and take s@@@ for these clowns!

Members online

Latest posts

Back