M'coist

patmeech

so ally would flatten Whyte because he was a chancer??really Jackson said he was a billionaire what about him?? AND OFF course no mention of EBT that he was no part off,CHANCER YES know doubt:but what about TEFLON DAVE and the and silent MEDIA or should I say COMPLIANT MEDIA AMNESIA Iwhen it suits them up too ALLY you took the cash and never opened your mouth whyte/green where in it for cash just LIKE YOU the words GARDENING LEAVE sound familiar

so ally would flatten Whyte because he was a chancer??really Jackson said he was a billionaire what about him?? AND OFF course no mention of EBT that he was no part off,CHANCER YES know doubt:but what about TEFLON DAVE and the and silent MEDIA or should I say COMPLIANT MEDIA AMNESIA Iwhen it suits them up too ALLY you took the cash and never opened your mouth whyte/green where in it for cash just LIKE YOU the words GARDENING LEAVE sound familiar
Hopeless and clueless

I always thought that the huns were just wilfully ignorant, Pat. I thought that once you scraped beneath the surface and looked deeper, that they actually knew that they were firing blanks and were all-too-ably assisted by the various governing bodies and banking groups associated with them.

In these last 10-years, I've realised how naive I've been..........they really are the dumbest fuckwits on God's green earth!

Sally epitomises that more than most, as he led the procession during the Whyte and Green money-grab and never batted an eyelid until the wet runny shit hit an industrial sized fan.

Let's face it, he wasn't the only one. Every hun - to a man, woman and zombie thought they were getting a Mark Zuckerberg instead of an Arfur Daley.

Dumb doesn't even begin to describe the zombie, Sally is smarter than the average bear, but he constantly emphasises his stupidity on TV and radio on frequently occurring basis.

Members online

Latest posts

Back