Media

patmeech

Anyone see statement celtic and rangers should stop sniping at each other for.the sake of Scottish football unbelievable how many of these tabloids given space to RANGERS EX PLAYERS,AND BOARD MEMBERS THIS WEEK ABSOLUTELY ASTOUNDING ,IT'S EVEN MORE LAUGHABLE WHEN MOST OF THEM JUST PRINT WHAT THE FAT CONTROLLER TELLS THEM

Anyone see statement celtic and rangers should stop sniping at each other for.the sake of Scottish football unbelievable how many of these tabloids given space to RANGERS EX PLAYERS,AND BOARD MEMBERS THIS WEEK ABSOLUTELY ASTOUNDING ,IT'S EVEN MORE LAUGHABLE WHEN MOST OF THEM JUST PRINT WHAT THE FAT CONTROLLER TELLS THEM
For the good of Scottish football we need to get rid of the Masons but as we know will never happen up here.

What we need to do is fuck their team into the ground with our financial resources. The media will never change. They are emboldened now because we have allowed a team relying on loans to catch us whilst we stockpile piles of cash.

Well cash in the bank wins fuck all. Cash in the bank doesn't stop them getting better, it helps them. Buying cheap works now and again. The only way to get back at the media isn't fucking written statements, rather a statement of intent to use what we have to make catching up as difficult as possible. Sevco have relied on our boards complacency as their greatest asset and hope.

I've said it for years, they will never fuck us up, we will. No back up striker bought. No CB cover. Two not up to it LB'S. No competition for Forrest who put in possibly the worst performance I've ever seen from one of our players against them. Mickey, full of talent but a wee boy lost in a battle. And let's be clear our complacency has led us into.

We don't need ten players, we need about four class ones. That would probably see no change from £20m. But, what is the estimated £60m for if not to ensure we keep ahead. Lawells bonus trigger aside, that's what it should be used.

Every wealthy sevconian will put money in now to try and get them over the line. If we up our game and fuck that up they will run out of money from these sources. If we don't we could face financial problems with our high wage bill. CL money is a must for us. If they win the league and qualify then we will be left scratching our heads before we march on CP and demand a board who presided over, and indeed helped to ressurect a deed club, are chased.

I hope they realise what needs to be done. Everybody else does. The Media most of all.

What we need to do is fuck their team into the ground with our financial resources. The media will never change. They are emboldened now because we have allowed a team relying on loans to catch us whilst we stockpile piles of cash.

Well cash in the bank wins fuck all. Cash in the bank doesn't stop them getting better, it helps them. Buying cheap works now and again. The only way to get back at the media isn't fucking written statements, rather a statement of intent to use what we have to make catching up as difficult as possible. Sevco have relied on our boards complacency as their greatest asset and hope.

I've said it for years, they will never fuck us up, we will. No back up striker bought. No CB cover. Two not up to it LB'S. No competition for Forrest who put in possibly the worst performance I've ever seen from one of our players against them. Mickey, full of talent but a wee boy lost in a battle. And let's be clear our complacency has led us into.

We don't need ten players, we need about four class ones. That would probably see no change from £20m. But, what is the estimated £60m for if not to ensure we keep ahead. Lawells bonus trigger aside, that's what it should be used.

Every wealthy sevconian will put money in now to try and get them over the line. If we up our game and fuck that up they will run out of money from these sources. If we don't we could face financial problems with our high wage bill. CL money is a must for us. If they win the league and qualify then we will be left scratching our heads before we march on CP and demand a board who presided over, and indeed helped to ressurect a deed club, are chased.

I hope they realise what needs to be done. Everybody else does. The Media most of all.
Free stuff is what we need

Our money not anybody else's.
Technically its the shareholders money, hence reason they invested. Investing the money means adding value.

If the assets are overpriced then your throwing money down a hole if you dont add proper value. And for a bloke who thinks social equality is King why would it be our money? Why not Hearts money?

Or does social equality only apply to other peoples stuff?

Apart from eddy
we don't have a great record at throwing money at great players and great players need to buy into a manger who will make them even greater , not ignore them and play Morgan

Technically its the shareholders money, hence reason they invested. Investing the money means adding value.

If the assets are overpriced then your throwing money down a hole if you dont add proper value. And for a bloke who thinks social equality is King why would it be our money? Why not Hearts money?

Or does social equality only apply to other peoples stuff?
I'm a shareholder. I say use it to win league's, do better in Europe. Attract better players we can sell on at a good profit.

if you can buy 7 out of 10 average standard performer for 10 million and 7.1 out of 10 average performer for 30 million

And the manager has the skills to have a standard deviation of talent close to zero

Then is the extra 20 million worth the extra 20 million for 0.1 percent expected return?

I'm a shareholder. I say use it to win league's, do better in Europe. Attract better players we can sell on at a good profit.
Name one player in world that makes us better guaranteed

Tell me his buy price

tell me his wage

Does his selling price get higher playing in Scotland by signing for Celtic?

Does sitting on bench hold his value?

Just detracting from the real issue and that is why did AJ all of a sudden claim same club and what are the SFA doing re the incidents at CP v the huns, waiting on the statements.

Why did Tom English, when the AJ nonesense statement be made, make it known Traynor is on a retainer for the huns stories, the media is nosediving into oblivion, not even on a par with bog roll anymore. The loans are been called in lads, court cases threaten and King is not giving his shares away for free to club 1872 he wants money and he wants his loan paid.

Var is only to be utilised to reverse bad decisions against one team by using contrived footage.

In world of brilliant technology what prevents the VAR to be instantly modified to create offside by digitally moving position of players on camera?

Its just another way to manipulate results that suit the VAR people.

Total waste of money imo

Well not for the peepo with the secret action

I remember way back watching an advert where Maradona hand of god was cleared off the line by a weetabix

It looked quite authentic.

Ive seen amateur parody satyr manipulate photography

So what's stopping split second professional digital manipulation to make offside on or off depending on the desired outcome in 20 seconds?

Var is only to be utilised to reverse bad decisions against one team by using contrived footage.

In world of brilliant technology what prevents the VAR to be instantly modified to create offside by digitally moving position of players on camera?

Its just another way to manipulate results that suit the VAR people.

Total waste of money imo

Well not for the peepo with the secret action

I remember way back watching an advert where Maradona hand of god was cleared off the line by a weetabix

It looked quite authentic.

Ive seen amateur parody satyr manipulate photography

So what's stopping split second professional digital manipulation to make offside on or off depending on the desired outcome in 20 seconds?
its also a great excuse to have adverts while the VAR team get the right result.

While the decision being made

get your bets on the decision countdown begins 60 59 58

it was offside.

Did you win the bet?

Spending big for proven talent is a gamble worth taking if you think about it. We MUST win 9 and that gives us a crack at champions league and better equipped. I honestly believe it's shit or bust with sevco. Another financial meltdown would surely follow.🍀

Members online

Latest posts

Back