Melancholy tonight, any funny stories

He charged me buttons actually.

I reckon anyone giving a ghirl a wee song before bed time is the one who gets their chain yanked actually.

Hence when you singing sandra ?

???????????
Charged you buttons?hopefully no aff yer toggs?...sorry a canny sing??

Charged you buttons?hopefully no aff yer toggs?...sorry a canny sing??

Never off my toggs. £16 he charged including drop off at st bridgets in baillieston then the shop for redbull then the magical mystery tour.

Gave him more obviously.

But thats buttons in anyones book. ?

Next time i bite back harder Kelly.

I will take shit when i dish it but yer bang out if order when i haven’t.

I will be the only one standing. Thats just a fact.
fs your on a roll the night

Never off my toggs. £16 he charged including drop off at st bridgets in baillieston then the shop for redbull then the magical mystery tour.

Gave him more obviously.

But thats buttons in anyones book. ?

You sure it wizny a knocked off motor you got in☠️Would cost the twat more than £16 bangers on diesel,#stalker?

Dont say that you. I got into a car in the gallowgate one night and told the guy sitting in it to take me to coatbridge which he duly did.

He wasn’t a taxi driver ?

You do know that’s we’re bible John had fun??

I genuinely thought he was a taxi.

I did get a fright about it when i realised. Just chucked him a score and said nothing for nothing.

Stupid thing was i sat in the front and still never noticed.

Too busy looking out the window enroute home.

Why the fk didnt he just say. He was a young guy.

My friend and i went down the gallowgate after the match and just pub crawled 2 hours a piece.

I left her in the boozer too ?

Private taxis look like cars and its hard to tell when your tipsy and when i want something i want it straight away so think 3 clicks and yer home ??

I genuinely thought he was a taxi.

I did get a fright about it when i realised. Just chucked him a score and said nothing for nothing.

Stupid thing was i sat in the front and still never noticed.

Too busy looking out the window enroute home.

Why the fk didnt he just say. He was a young guy.

My friend and i went down the gallowgate after the match and just pub crawled 2 hours a piece.

I left her in the boozer too ?
Jeesusss h Christ,,a thot it was quite hard for they poor serial killers trying to get there game face on!!but seems it’s easy Peasy ,,,jist roll up in your car “buy a newspaper and wait till shutting time ,,,,

Members online

Latest posts

Back