Meling deal close. Sutton

Or before. We saw this guy play against us and he was a stand out. Why wait til Tierney is punted? Can we just be proactive now and then rather than this reactive nonsense
Exactly Niall - I wanted someone of his ilk in in June (KT was going to be out for months anyway) before the 1st qualifiers do they were up to speed by now, but sadly no-one within Celtic management ever listen to my havers!!! ?

Exactly Niall - I wanted someone of his ilk in in June (KT was going to be out for months anyway) before the 1st qualifiers do they were up to speed by now, but sadly no-one within Celtic management ever listen to my havers!!! ?
Don't take it personally mate. I heard Nicky Hammond had said 'I've got a recommendation from Bridie' and PL said. Good one stick it in the diary I'll give him a bell around the same time I call McGinn.

Don't take it personally mate. I heard Nicky Hammond had said 'I've got a recommendation from Bridie' and PL said. Good one stick it in the diary I'll give him a bell around the same time I call McGinn.
I knew it! I never liked that Hammond arse when he was on Top Gear - a worse driver than Prince Phillip that boy. You obviously have connections with the board, so tell them I can be their scout - dib dib dib!

I knew it! I never liked that Hammond arse when he was on Top Gear - a worse driver than Prince Phillip that boy. You obviously have connections with the board, so tell them I can be their scout - dib dib dib!
Sadly there are more scouts at my local Tescos than we have in employment ( 3 in the whole of the UK apparently. Jeez). Reckon there's space for you Bridie. I'll second you.

Back