"Morelos is shite"
"this is why we'll never win the league"
Defo a few timposters on it i think 😂Probably Steviebhoy67

They are hurting! Listen and laugh.

If you wondered where the Bristol Bar, Helium Hun was, here he is
Spitting the dummy, isn't in it
HH

They are hurting! Listen and laugh.

It truly is priceless when the bubble busts, we drop 2 points the league is won, 11 points ahead by Saturday avo, ffs 2 points dropped and the whole world is against them, I think tey need to get a grip, change the song sheet. We lose, draw, mostly win and the song remains the same.

🏆fo

Can't remember what season it happened, but weren't they something like 13 points, or more, ahead of us at one point, and we reeled them in, to win the league ?
They seem to forget these things, as they celebrate winning the Champions League, the Europa League, and the World Cup, all at once, while beating somebody 1-0
Cartoon characters - PEEPO PIG

Can't remember what season it happened, but weren't they something like 13 points, or more, ahead of us at one point, and we reeled them in, to win the league ?
They seem to forget these things, as they celebrate winning the Champions League, the Europa League, and the World Cup, all at once, while beating somebody 1-0

Think it was 2012 they sold jelavic in the January transfer window to Everton and he said I’ll be back in may to pick up my Winners Medal. Don’t think he ever came Back

Members online

Back