Meltdown as Sevco lose the initiative, Fans in revolt at bottle merchant Gerrard

I fucked up my phone last night and was pissed off with that, but reading the pain of the self deluded has certainly taken the edge off the angst. The funniest thing about the cunts, is every game they play they hammer their team for being shite, they get a result, read the Record and forget what they wrote and then believe they are better than Bayern. That Dutch mob will put them out too. I look forward to that.

Its like a thread on here when we win a game 😁
It's amazing how ourselves and the zombies do have something in common, the fans can both lose their minds on a weekly basis, I'm laughing my arse off as it's far too early to be losing it, if we are behind anyone with 5 games to go, I will be going totally tonto🤣 but for the moment, I'm gonna try and enjoy the history making.

Aye
It's amazing how ourselves and the zombies do have something in common, the fans can both lose their minds on a weekly basis, I'm laughing my arse off as it's far too early to be losing it, if we are behind anyone with 5 games to go, I will be going totally tonto🤣 but for the moment, I'm gonna try and enjoy the history making.
,there's a fair few fickle follow follow folk the day. It's their turn, it wis oors yesterday . Hope everybody's simmered doon a wee bit .HH

They are turning on the manager and the team. Tweets inside.

Nobody wants then in England Indycelt,they are notorious for leaving desolation in their wake no matter where they have been.

HH.

The sevco leader told the team not to shake hands with Ryan Porteous because young Porteous made the comment to taveneir,,,your a bad loser mate,,and here was me thinking wee alfie stole the show with his triple Salco,maybe slippy will apologise to young Porteous and settle for just throwing him under the bus..preferably a 22 while the pain of losing 2 point is still fresh in his mind.

HH.

The sevco leader told the team not to shake hands with Ryan Porteous because young Porteous made the comment to taveneir,,,your a bad loser mate,,and here was me thinking wee alfie stole the show with his triple Salco,maybe slippy will apologise to young Porteous and settle for just throwing him under the bus..preferably a 22 while the pain of losing 2 point is still fresh in his mind.

HH.
SG...should try growing up!😏

jus about to watch them, everyone in bed, glass well filled, am laughing already.

Members online

Latest posts

Back