members.

Wow thems strong Lettuces. Asda’s?

HH ☘️?

I tend to prefer Romaine Lettuce especially in my Caesar's Salad as this was the lettuce originally used when the dish was created

I note with interest that you have indicated that Asda may be your preferred purveyor of said Lettuces

May I be so bold as to offer an alternative to your Lettuce purchasing habits?

LIDL I find are an excellent supplier and every week offer 8 different fruit or vegetables as Loss Leaders and Lettuce is sometimes included in this promotion

You are of course perfectly entitled to continue your usual Lettuce purchasing habits but as a fellow member of this site I felt that it I was duty bound to advise you of the money saving opportunities of the Lettuce supplying Wholesalers and Supermarkets

Paul Simon himself promoted his fondness for the Lettuce in his hauntingly beautiful song AMERICA frequently referred to by Paul Simon officials as "The Lettuce Song"

? Lettuce be lovers we'll marry our fortunes
together
I've got some Real Estate here in my
bag
So we bought a pack of cigarettes
And Mrs Wagner Pies
And walked off to look for America?

HH?

just crashed through 2,200 members, but on average around 25 members post, c'mon bhoys and ghirls join in the craic,all things Celtic on the Celtic forum,and any ould shoite ye like on general chat,COYBIG!
Irony of ironies! Here is a guy begging that I get banned from the sight because he disagrees with me! Should that read "any ould shoite ye like on general chat as long as I agree with you"? Only 25 members post? Perhaps that's due to the regular posters constant moaning, immaturity, incestuous bland inane behavior, obsession with sevco, a hatred of all things no Celtic, constant negativity, blatant bigotry and group think ignorance. Just saying liksay! :LOL:

Irony of ironies! Here is a guy begging that I get banned from the sight because he disagrees with me! Should that read "any ould shoite ye like on general chat as long as I agree with you"? Only 25 members post? Perhaps that's due to the regular posters constant moaning, immaturity, incestuous bland inane behavior, obsession with sevco, a hatred of all things no Celtic, constant negativity, blatant bigotry and group think ignorance. Just saying liksay! :LOL:
No on this occasion you decided to pick one
Brown shirt Supporting scum bag. Who Hates all races except the White one. I am not like that I was brought up to respect all peoples of all race colour and creed. Do you like Donald Trump TT, reason he states that your guy is a good guy. This clown likes the N Korean leader and Putin. He slates a stupid actor for claiming a race hate crime at the same time doesn’t say anything about Republican members convicted of planning mass murder on people of race. Point is this I’ve been on this for 4 months seen lots of posts agreed with most and disagree with some. But if you read your thread no one agrees with you on the point you’re trying to make. TR is a scum bag. And like M Duffy I also want new members to speak out the more different opinions the better. And Sorry if you think hating a team that has Stolen trophy after Trophy from the whole of Scottish football is being negative then I’m Captain Negative.
We will no Longer Sit Quietly at the back of the Bus. Those days are over, so get on Board
All you New Members dying to hear new Voices and opinions and remember.
MON THE HOOPS.

HH ☘️??

Those folks you refer to are Celtic fans which is not something that I would be comfortable calling you. Deluded on deludamol.

Members online

Latest posts

Back