members.

Only person I've ever known to buy history as am sure he stated when he bought a basket of assets.mibbee am wrong if so accept my apologies....apart fae me! ??

Mr. Brown told the Court of Session: “Sevco Scotland did not buy the club they bought the business and assets of the club. There is a difference between the company and the business assets, but not between a club and a company. A club is an undertaking of it’s owners. As it has neither capacity of personality, no-one can be CEO of a club. The idea that someone can be CEO of an undertaking is just nonsense.”

Realizing the significance of what he was telling Lord Doherty, Brown continued: “I realize that Rangers being the same club is a matter of life and death to some, but it wouldn’t be a proper legal case without the elephant in the room getting mentioned.The team are paid by Sevco, play at a ground owned by Sevco, trained by a manager who is employed by Sevco, fans buy tickets from Sevco. Rangers was a basket of assets that could be sold, but these were not indivisible.The players went one way and the ground another, where is the “club” then?”

According to dictionary definition of incestuous "excessively close and resistant to outside influence."
You’ve ostracised yourself with your crap about TR.Every defence you put up was shot down in flames and your last wee montage of clips was pathetic.Your best to stay on the dark side and other side of world if that’s were you even are.HH

You’ve ostracised yourself with your crap about TR.Every defence you put up was shot down in flames and your last wee montage of clips was pathetic.Your best to stay on the dark side and other side of world if that’s were you even are.HH

"excessively close and resistant to outside influence." - I rest my case! :ROFLMAO:

You dont have Seville mask souveniers , Lenny, Larson, MON, Stan the Man, the gallowgate was full of stars that week.
If truth be told that few days is a complete blur to me.(we had three days in Dublin)
But if I had a mask for Seville I don't think I would have kept it this long mate that's why I was offering some help I'm nice like that. Just remember my diary is free for a couple of days but my sessions are not

Only person I've ever known to buy history as am sure he stated when he bought a basket of assets.mibbee am wrong if so accept my apologies....apart fae me! ??
Well that's a bugger here's me thinking you had a way in. I'm not to disapointed because, I didn't think you really could buy history. That last bit 'apart fae me' I think you put that in so I don't look to stupid.

If truth be told that few days is a complete blur to me.(we had three days in Dublin)
But if I had a mask for Seville I don't think I would have kept it this long mate that's why I was offering some help I'm nice like that. Just remember my diary is free for a couple of days but my sessions are not
Mate what are you on about?

I tend to prefer Romaine Lettuce especially in my Caesar's Salad as this was the lettuce originally used when the dish was created

I note with interest that you have indicated that Asda may be your preferred purveyor of said Lettuces

May I be so bold as to offer an alternative to your Lettuce purchasing habits?

LIDL I find are an excellent supplier and every week offer 8 different fruit or vegetables as Loss Leaders and Lettuce is sometimes included in this promotion

You are of course perfectly entitled to continue your usual Lettuce purchasing habits but as a fellow member of this site I felt that it I was duty bound to advise you of the money saving opportunities of the Lettuce supplying Wholesalers and Supermarkets

Paul Simon himself promoted his fondness for the Lettuce in his hauntingly beautiful song AMERICA frequently referred to by Paul Simon officials as "The Lettuce Song"

? Lettuce be lovers we'll marry our fortunes
together
I've got some Real Estate here in my
bag
So we bought a pack of cigarettes
And Mrs Wagner Pies
And walked off to look for America?

HH?
No it was the first letter of the asdabet I get all my veggies frae the store.

HH ☘️?????

Back