Resolution 12 Merged with Larry's interview with Auldheid thread

Can't see how that has anything to do with it, but, if you believe in faith and magic then I applaud your child like optimism. It doesn't affect anything though, faith never does, or magic. One allows you to be feel good about stuff you have no evidence for, the other doesn't exist. Not my first choice of routes to lead a life by.

Evidence and reality.
And should Evidence and reality appear from our board that would be magic right!!

What can be written that's new? This topic has generated millions of words, claims, predictions and angst. The bottom line is the Celtic Board aren't interested. And as long as that situation continues, then Res 12 is and will remain where it is. Going nowhere fast. If after 8 years nothing has happened, and the recent AGM binning it, the possibility that anyone other than our board pick up the ball is as remote as Hearts winning the league.

How do you ressurect a dead horse? For that is exactly what the board have made it. Another 8 million words won't change that if no one is listening who actually matter. And the bottom line is our board have zero intention. Our board only take punches, they never throw any.

Res12

Was a hard sell after all it dosen't involve a goal a game or anything like that nothing physical that we can all see in front of us

So from the off and after much explanation ,still more and more supporters just go :sleep::sleep::sleep:, as it's not everyones cup of tea and for some it's hard to follow

So it's better to start with the word cheated and then work your way back ,take it all in and then you get full scale of the deceit

The last part of the deceit jigsaw is the part our board played in the obstruction of RES 12 and the final betrayal of those who worked and fought hard to bring this to the attention of the wider support

Our board only take punches, they never throw any.

The old board thought the same we as a support only need to land on killer blow , just as we did before

There are those who couldn't care less ,move on thats fine ,

I do, i want a level playing field and if there's a chance to fight for this then i will back it to the hilt as i did when we got rid of the last board , i didn't pay to watch a rigged game same way as i didn't stand in the pissing rain to get rid of one shyster board and replace it with a spineless one

so no matter how many words ,if there's even a slight chance of fighting these fkrs i will back it

cleaned up the typos

Last edited by a moderator:
Res12
was a hard sell after all it dosen't involve a goal a game or anything like that nothing pysical that we can all see in fornt of us

So from the off and after much explanation still more and more supporters just go :sleep::sleep::sleep:, as it's not everyones cup of tea and for some it's hard to follow

so it's better to start with the word cheated and then work your way back ,take it all in and then you get full scale of the deciet

The last part of the deciet jigsaw is the part our board played in the obstruction of RES 12 and the final betrayal of those who worked and fought hard to bring this to the attention of the wider support

Our board only take punches, they never throw any.

The old board thought the same we as a support only need to land on killer blow , just as we did before

There are those who couldn't care less ,move on thats fine ,

i don't i want a level playing field and if there's a chance to fight for this then i will back it to the hilt as i did when we got rid of the last board , i didn't pay to watch a rigged game same way as i didn't stand in the pissing rain to get rid of one shyster board and replace it with a spineless one

so no matter how many words if there's even a slight chance of fighting these fkrs i will back it

Well said!

UTLR

Unusual occurrence but well within reality. Doubt it will happen though. It's a dead duck.
Can you describe the colours green white and gold to person born blind?

If the blind person rejects your description as not good enough evidence, does that mean the colours green white and gold are disqualified for all who can see it?

I would love to hear your description of the colour green for blind people to understand what it is you can see when you see green.

Any shade of green will do.

Larry interviews Auldheid...it was always going to be a great read but something in there is rather troubling. This contradicts answers given at the Celtic Age 2019.

Memories Few - 26 July 2012, Neil Doncaster emails the 5 Way Agreement to Celtic CEO Peter Lawwell...

0hqOk0iQLiGcyQQmb7Cjrm2Rap3LIBcKEiMMlwuY0Kc.jpeg

"but the 5 Way Agreement final draft was attached to an email from Neil Doncaster dated 26 July 2012 to then SPL Board members including Celtic Director Eric Riley and to Peter Lawwell. No reply or challenge by next day would be taken as agreement, so even if at that late stage the contents of the attachment were not known, simply by not opening it Celtic gave the SPL their approval to its contents”.

Well that's an uncomfortable nights sleep for the CEO. I wonder who is on call at Hollicom for PR damage limitation this evening!?!

Brilliant work Larry. Wow!

"but the 5 Way Agreement final draft was attached to an email from Neil Doncaster dated 26 July 2012 to then SPL Board members including Celtic Director Eric Riley and to Peter Lawwell. No reply or challenge by next day would be taken as agreement, so even if at that late stage the contents of the attachment were not known, simply by not opening it Celtic gave the SPL their approval to its contents”.

Well that's an uncomfortable nights sleep for the CEO. I wonder who is on call at Hollicom for PR damage limitation this evening!?!

Brilliant work Larry. Wow!
It's alright , he will put out a statement that he was surprised and astonished maybe even dismayed :unsure: think that should cover it

Really fascinating and fantastic work there. So many questions., for instance, how does this countrys footballing landscape go about riding itself of a corrupt, unfit for purpose FA? Many sources state the SFA to be the second oldest national FA in the world. That should be a matter of national pride, yet it's far from it. A spider could get lost in a web such as this. Scotlands shame, one of many in a sporting context . It would take an organisation such as FIFA or UEFA (organisations that epitomize fair play and transparency) CHOKE ,SPLUTTER almost swallowed my tongue it's so twisted with that sentence, to make an example out of the SFA, like they have of the Russian FA and ban them from all international events. In all honesty though would anyone even notice?

Last edited:
Larry interviews Auldheid...it was always going to be a great read but something in there is rather troubling. This contradicts answers given at the Celtic Age 2019.

Memories Few - 26 July 2012, Neil Doncaster emails the 5 Way Agreement to Celtic CEO Peter Lawwell...

View attachment 6574
Really enjoyed that read.

Well done Larry. And thanks Auldheid for the information.

Pity nobody at Celtic could be bothered communicating this information in this format.

Controversial stuff, but in an age of silence, it really is good to see that my understanding of events has solid foundation.

I would like to thank Auldheid and his support for their continued efforts to clean the game of what I personally think is expediency over fairplay.

It was also good of Celtic Star to put that interview idea into action. And, it was good to get someone like Larry who probably wasn't fully aware of the politics lurking hidden in the background to his newly adopted Soccer club Celtic.

Thanks again for the hard work, and imo, useful and informative interview.

Niall J's take on Larry's interview with Auldheid...we need an explanation, at the very least. Surely?

Unbelievable - Peter Lawwell, the 5WA and the Celtic PLC AGM 2019

Found that a very enjoyable and informative read.
Not sure what will come of this in the long term but I take my hat off to Auldheid and everyone involved for their persistence in seeking to find the truth in this matter.

I wish them all the best and hope they get the answers they are looking for. Pity the club never backed them when they had the chance. HH

Back