Memories of Celtic

Lubos left peg

Celtic isn't just a team we support. It's in our blood. Every member of the Celtic family will have stories and memories past down from generation to generation. I love reading stories of older fans, their travels all over Europe in the 60s and 70s. Cars, planes and boats. I love hearing stories of Lisbon. I'll tell my daughter's about partying with my dad and his mates when Celtic went to Seville. (My dad didn't take me...his biggest regret he says...I was 15 at the time)...One of the memories that stick with me was when Celtic stopped the 10. My dad came home from the Gallowgate. We could hear him singing about 15 minutes before we could see him. I ran down the street to meet him and he lifted me in the air and said "We done it. We stopped them." I'd never seen him so happy. I smile when ever I think of it. I've told my daughter that story. Every time Celtic create a bit of history I celebrate the same way with my girls. That way they will have the same amazing memories of Celtic that I have. Please share stories of memories created with your Celtic family.

Members online

Back