Memories of Hibs V Celtic 1966

I prefer civilised places.

Want to do a cruise round Italy, Sicily, Greeece but want to do a new kitchen n bathroom this year so gotsta wait to next year.

But so lookin forward to it.

You can keep the smelly places

I'm planning a trip to North Vietnam on the Chinese border if I can get better (No been well this past few months)

How whats up wi you. Hope its no the poison.

Seriously, hope you feel better TT

I prefer civilised places.

Want to do a cruise round Italy, Sicily, Greeece but want to do a new kitchen n bathroom this year so gotsta wait to next year.

But so lookin forward to it.

You can keep the smelly places
Fuck the new kitchen and bathroom and go! ??

Cheers Maria I've had bronchial pneumonia but getting over it - this website has helped cheer me up x

Ooft thats a fucker. N aw we do is slag ye.

Feel bad now.

Well u do think some bat shit crazy bellend stuff.

You do take it well though. I will give you that. ??

Ooft thats a fucker. N aw we do is slag ye.

Feel bad now.

Well u do think some bat shit crazy bellend stuff.

You do take it well though. I will give you that. ??
I've honestly been enjoying the craic and these days anyone claiming the earth is flat needs to expect flak but one day that will change I think?

I've honestly been enjoying the craic and these days anyone claiming the earth is flat needs to expect flak but one day that will change I think?

It’ll never catch on give up ya crazy cat ??

It’ll never catch on give up ya crazy cat ??
There is a worldwide mass awakening and the freemason liars are panicking censoring debate deleting videos and websites- anyone who researches with an open mind is liable to have their whole belief system turned upside down - most people can't handle that but as the numbers of flat earthers grow by the millions that will change. Hopefully!

Back