Memories of Hibs V Celtic 1966

Still got the camera Canon T70

I think I had to out £50 or something to it

It was dirt cheap over there then

Went back 2 years ago Had to arrange a fuckin' mortgage to go out for dinner

HH?

You canny count. You a hun? ???

I used to work on the icey. But a got sacked.

The clatty bastard driver dropped a stinkin wan an a nearly boaked. So a threw the chocolate sprinkles tub for the ice-cream right fkn roon him.

He wiz a grass. ?

Manky cunt

Me and my m8 used to work on an ice cream van in Balornock about 1973/74 Guy that drove it was called Frank McGarvey He'd have been about 18 or 19

I met him last year or the year before I recognised him before I saw him He has a very distinctive voice

HH?

Me and my m8 used to work on an ice cream van in Balornock about 1973/74 Guy that drove it was called Frank McGarvey He'd have been about 18 or 19

I met him last year or the year before I recognised him before I saw him He has a very distinctive voice

HH?
Did he ask you "whaers aw the burds"? :LOL: You wurnie part of the famous ice cream wars o' the 70's were ye?

Why do you stay in thailand. Why there?
I live in Thailand for many reasons Maria, but the number one reason is for health. I don't think my lungs could survive a Scottish winter. I can have a good standard of living over here compared to the UK. Currently I'm living in an upmarket condo resort. It has a large clean pool, a gym, sauna, sunbeds and parking. I'm 200 meters from a gorgeous beach. My rent is not quite 150 pounds a month. I have maid service which costs 7 pounds to clean my whole apartment. The sun shines every day. I don't need to work. I have many friends over here, lived here about 18 years. The people here are happy and positive. Not many moan. There are many other reasons, but these are the main ones I think.

Yeah but theres a seedy side to it which is downright sick.

Thats why i will never go there on holiday.

Couldn’t put a penny into an economy that supports that shit

Yeah but theres a seedy side to it which is downright sick.

Thats why i will never go there on holiday.

Couldn’t put a penny into an economy that supports that shit
Thailand is a big country and there's more to it than seedy. Where I live in Hua Hin its a family resort destination, lots of golf courses, nice restaurants and beautiful beaches. The tv tends to sensationalize the seedy parts of Thailand, which was created during the Vietnam war with the American soldiers flaunting their money at poor Thai girls. I detest any sign of pedophilia, but where I live its quite respectable. I remember when I was in a bar I saw a Farang (foreigner) playing pool with a girl who looked about 11. I made a scene only to be informed the girl was his daughter (riddy). If you avoid Pattaya, parts of Phuket and Bangkok you won't see much seedyness unless you look for it

I live in Thailand for many reasons Maria, but the number one reason is for health. I don't think my lungs could survive a Scottish winter. I can have a good standard of living over here compared to the UK. Currently I'm living in an upmarket condo resort. It has a large clean pool, a gym, sauna, sunbeds and parking. I'm 200 meters from a gorgeous beach. My rent is not quite 150 pounds a month. I have maid service which costs 7 pounds to clean my whole apartment. The sun shines every day. I don't need to work. I have many friends over here, lived here about 18 years. The people here are happy and positive. Not many moan. There are many other reasons, but these are the main ones I think.

Where in Thailand TT?

HH?

A lot of people surmise that if a man lives in Thailand then he must be a pervert, it's a bit like thinking if a man lives in Brighton he must be gay

Never been to HuaHin BKH and Pattaya twice in 2017

IST time went to BKK IN 1986. No Mmetri or SIYTRAIN Ran about inbTuktuks lol Hardly see them anymore
That must have been an amazing trip Bill, a lot has changed since then, I first went in 1999 and the changes even from then has been phenomenal

That must have been an amazing trip Bill, a lot has changed since then, I first went in 1999 and the changes even from then has been phenomenal

WE were going to HKG in 1986
My mate worked for Air France at the time and said we MUST go to BKK for a few days1st
Was amazing The Erawan Shrine was attached to the hotel we stayed in

HH?

Members online

Latest posts

Back