Mental health and our children

Lubos left peg

I hope (dont laugh at the back) that the people in charge are putting plans in place to support our kids for the day we can go back to some sort of normality. I have two beautiful little girls. 5 and 9. My 5 year old has loved being of school. She hadn't yet developed her little friends group yet so hasn't missed out much. She is also lucky in the sense that her age group are now back at school. My 9 year old on the other hand, the little social butterfly, has more mates than me. She has been ripped away from her school friends and dance friends. We have got her a phone and arranged zoom calls with her mates but it's not the same. She has such a strong personality that I'm sure she will be fine ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž...but there are days when she is quiet and sad. We know why and we talk to her. She misses her friends and family. I feel sorry for the families, for what ever reasons, havent been able to keep their children in contact with their friends. I hope, when the world goes back to normal, that the help will be there for the children who have been so affected by the past few month.
(Nothing to do with celtic or football but had a wee cuddle with my sad wee girl this morning and wanted to just say how I was feeling, shes one of us ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ so counts as Celtic chat ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ thanks for reading) ๐Ÿ’š

I hope (dont laugh at the back) that the people in charge are putting plans in place to support our kids for the day we can go back to some sort of normality. I have two beautiful little girls. 5 and 9. My 5 year old has loved being of school. She hadn't yet developed her little friends group yet so hasn't missed out much. She is also lucky in the sense that her age group are now back at school. My 9 year old on the other hand, the little social butterfly, has more mates than me. She has been ripped away from her school friends and dance friends. We have got her a phone and arranged zoom calls with her mates but it's not the same. She has such a strong personality that I'm sure she will be fine ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž...but there are days when she is quiet and sad. We know why and we talk to her. She misses her friends and family. I feel sorry for the families, for what ever reasons, havent been able to keep their children in contact with their friends. I hope, when the world goes back to normal, that the help will be there for the children who have been so affected by the past few month.
(Nothing to do with celtic or football but had a wee cuddle with my sad wee girl this morning and wanted to just say how I was feeling, shes one of us ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ so counts as Celtic chat ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ thanks for reading) ๐Ÿ’š

Heartfelt Lubo.....youโ€™re a good man.....God Bless the children โ˜˜๏ธโ˜˜๏ธโ˜˜๏ธ

Its affecting the kids a lot more than we think ,my boys missing his mates at school and like your girl hes had a couple of video calls with them.Was sitting in the van the other week and one of the Coronavirus adverts came on the radio ,he leaned over and turned it off ,said it scared him.was sitting in the house the other night and he noticed a few spots on his leg ,probably midgy bites,first thing he said daddy have i got the virus .The weans deserve credit cany be easy for them.HH Lubo

Ye sound like a good man and a good dad Lubo. I'm sure you and your other half will keep them right. It must be hard on the bairns though. I hated getting kept in when I was wee. Worst punishment going.
Hopefully we get back to normal and the bairns can run aboot free again.
All the best to ye and yours Lubo. Hail Hail

Members online

Back