Merry Christmas, then St Mirren v Celtic - Boxing Day kick-off 3pm - all comments here

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
CELTIC will train tomorrow at Lennoxtown ahead of the short trip to Paisley on Boxing Day to play St Mirren in the 3pm kick-off. The players will be with their families tomorrow afternoon and evening as Neil Lennon confirmed at today's press conference, as we reported earlier on The Celtic Star....

Video - 'We've been Absolutely Tremendous,' Lenny praises his 'Ten Wins in a Row' Celtic stars...

I'm expecting a professional performance, job done early on and a 3-0 win that will set up up for another Beautiful Sunday on 29th, where incidentally myself and young Lubo98 will get the chance to meet Niall J for the first time before the game.

I'd like to wish everyone on Celtic Noise a very Merry Christmas, a healthy, happy and prosperous New Year and another decade of trophy laden glory from Celtic, with maybe another sniff at a European triumph come May. Thanks to each and every one of you for making Celtic Noise such a great wee Celtic forum and for all your support in helping establish The Celtic Star as such a prominent Celtic site.

Hail Hali and Merry Christmas!

David

CELTIC will train tomorrow at Lennoxtown ahead of the short trip to Paisley on Boxing Day to play St Mirren in the 3pm kick-off. The players will be with their families tomorrow afternoon and evening as Neil Lennon confirmed at today's press conference, as we reported earlier on The Celtic Star....

Video - 'We've been Absolutely Tremendous,' Lenny praises his 'Ten Wins in a Row' Celtic stars...

I'm expecting a professional performance, job done early on and a 3-0 win that will set up up for another Beautiful Sunday on 29th, where incidentally myself and young Lubo98 will get the chance to meet Niall J for the first time before the game.

I'd like to wish everyone on Celtic Noise a very Merry Christmas, a healthy, happy and prosperous New Year and another decade of trophy laden glory from Celtic, with maybe another sniff at a European triumph come May. Thanks to each and every one of you for making Celtic Noise such a great wee Celtic forum and for all your support in helping establish The Celtic Star as such a prominent Celtic site.

David
Merry Christmas David. Thanks for all your efforts doing the Star and the Noise. All the best. HH

David
Cheers WCB hope you and the Family have a great Xmas.
think we’ll win on Boaxing Day 3/4 nil then the
Beautiful Sunday.
so Merry Xmas all and
Mon the Hoops

HH 🍀

Its 3pts for me. Win ugly I dont care,just win. Injury and suspension free then its onwards to the derby. Merry Christmas to everyone on the forum. I hope yous and your families have a wonderful time and Santa's good to yous. Also not to forget the true meaning of Christmas..............Skelping the huns on the 29th. HAIL HAIL

Merry Christmas to David and everyone else on the Celtic Star a damn fine Celtic site. Proper looking forward to the 29th- and to everyone on the Celtic Noise. This place has been a real find and for someone living down south away from the daily chat, it's a brilliant place to come to really sound and generous Celtic supporters. Really loved popping in and out this year and knowing that the overwhelming majority are good souls you can have a good debate and laugh with.

Hopefully the Bhoys will have the eyes on the job at hand against the Saints and set up the 29th nicely to ruin both their Christmas and New Year. I'm afraid the spirit of the festive season won't be extending that far.
3-1 on the 26th and 7-1 on the 29th (I've specifically asked santa for that)
Hail Hail and a Merry Christmas to you all

David

Merry Christmas mate......I had a dream last night....And we drew.... with St Mirren, but, before the dream turned into a nightmare, we played our best football against the huns, and whacked them bigstyle.
😀

Merry Christmas to David and everyone else on the Celtic Star a damn fine Celtic site. Proper looking forward to the 29th- and to everyone on the Celtic Noise. This place has been a real find and for someone living down south away from the daily chat, it's a brilliant place to come to really sound and generous Celtic supporters. Really loved popping in and out this year and knowing that the overwhelming majority are good souls you can have a good debate and laugh with.

Hopefully the Bhoys will have the eyes on the job at hand against the Saints and set up the 29th nicely to ruin both their Christmas and New Year. I'm afraid the spirit of the festive season won't be extending that far.
3-1 on the 26th and 7-1 on the 29th (I've specifically asked santa for that)
Hail Hail and a Merry Christmas to you all
Merry Christmas Niall. Enjoying your articles and really looking forward to reading your write up on our 7-1 Hunskelping (but not as much a Lubo's article when we win 24-0 at Ibrokes around St Paddy's day 2020). HH

Merry Christmas Niall. Enjoying your articles and really looking forward to reading your write up on our 7-1 Hunskelping (but not as much a Lubo's article when we win 24-0 at Ibrokes around St Paddy's day 2020). HH
Merry Christmas to you Bridie Bhoy. Thanks for taking the time to read them. Mind you if we win 7-1 it might be a few days before i'm sobre enough to write anything!

Members online

Latest posts

Back