Merry Christmas, then St Mirren v Celtic - Boxing Day kick-off 3pm - all comments here

Sick as a squadron of septic frogs today. Fell asleep and missed everything from about 60 mins on. Celtic 1st half -1 £20 paid £86.67 (the one day I don't do the corners double) and Kilmarnock +2 £25 paid £65.63. Now if I could just get solid food to stay down. Work tomorrow won't be fun.

Sick as a squadron of septic frogs today. Fell asleep and missed everything from about 60 mins on. Celtic 1st half -1 £20 paid £86.67 (the one day I don't do the corners double) and Kilmarnock +2 £25 paid £65.63. Now if I could just get solid food to stay down. Work tomorrow won't be fun.
Chicken noodle soup with the winnings PMM? Half way house tae solids pal. Hail Hail!

3 points is all that matters, but why play Forrest on the left ?
He took his goal well, but I'd prefer him on the right & Christie having a roaming position behind Eddie
Neil Lennon will have a word with Boli, that was embarrassing, going down, clutching his face
Was always gong to be 'iffy' when you've got the Hun Tory, running the line
Hopefully, the 'niggles' some of the Bhoys picked up today are good to go for Sunday
COYBIG
HH

3 points is all that matters, but why play Forrest on the left ?
He took his goal well, but I'd prefer him on the right & Christie having a roaming position behind Eddie
Neil Lennon will have a word with Boli, that was embarrassing, going down, clutching his face
Was always gong to be 'iffy' when you've got the Hun Tory, running the line
Hopefully, the 'niggles' some of the Bhoys picked up today are good to go for Sunday
COYBIG
HH
I think Moi, Christie and Forrest would be first picks when fit. When he's not fit Moi seems to get replaced with Ntcham and others shifted around to accommodate that, I don't like it but I kinda get it. That might be down to a lack of confidence in Johnston's physical capability to last a number of games. Lennon might be trying to protect him a bit.

St Mirren 1 Celtic 2 - 'Not a game that will live long in the memory, but it is three points,' David Potter...

And some pics...

View attachment 6162View attachment 6163View attachment 6164View attachment 6165View attachment 6166View attachment 6167View attachment 6168View attachment 6170View attachment 6171
These Bhoys, get it
Great photo's Captain
On to victory
COYBIG

Maybe he asked for the move cos he's afraid of being run over by Frimpong
Maybe he asked for the move cos he's afraid of being run over by Frimpong
I think Moi, Christie and Forrest would be first picks when fit. When he's not fit Moi seems to get replaced with Ntcham and others shifted around to accommodate that, I don't like it but I kinda get it. That might be down to a lack of confidence in Johnston's physical capability to last a number of games. Lennon might be trying to protect him a bit.

Good point, NL might be protecting him a bit more than most
Mikey ,has the skill set no question, but not the physical toughness required in some games
It'll come through time though
It's time for Mutha, to put the hammer to the HUNS on Sunday, if he starts
We have more than enough firepower to destroy their defence
McGregor is due another red card as he tends to lose the plot easily
I'd be winding him and Morelos up, in the tunnel beforehand
COYBIG

Good point, NL might be protecting him a bit more than most
Mikey ,has the skill set no question, but not the physical toughness required in some games
It'll come through time though
It's time for Mutha, to put the hammer to the HUNS on Sunday, if he starts
We have more than enough firepower to destroy their defence
McGregor is due another red card as he tends to lose the plot easily
I'd be winding him and Morelos up, in the tunnel beforehand
COYBIG
Think we more than have the mental advantage. A wee nipple twist and wedgie in the tunnel would be amusing though:)

Members online

No members online now.

Back