Merry Christmas, then St Mirren v Celtic - Boxing Day kick-off 3pm - all comments here

No'seen the replay of Eddy's second disallowed goal,but the first one was definitely onside, red card ross fascist bastaart! an' we've got honest mistake clanger feckin clancy on sunday!!!!whit could go wrang!!!!! 🥢 :mad:
Fuckin right Micheal a cheatin Tory bastard , fuckincunt dae you think if bobby sands was alive he’d be allowed tae run the fuckin line at Ibrox .....naw nae dae I dirty horrible wee bastard and aw the cunts that voted for him hope the foxes eat aw yer sheep sister shaggin cunts 😂😂RED CARD RED CARD here endith the rant CUNTS 🥳🥳🥳🥳

Was a bit nervy at the end and shouldn't have been . Thought Johnson caused them trouble when he came on . The game was crying out for changes on the hour mark . Was the correct time to get Leigh on .hun fans think Sunday is their day I do hope our team turns them over good time and sends the media back into their holes . Come on Celtic one more great performance then you've earned your holiday

I don't think Forrest likes playing out in the left he looks uncomfortable there but I think the coaches are hoping he will be able to develop his game similart o the way Sinclair used to come in of the left
I can understand this to an extent, but to try to force this onto one of our most effective players at his peak age when he was in such devastating form last season during such a potentialy historic year seems unnecessarily foolhardy.

Members online

Latest posts

Back