Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas....War is over, if you want it.....Fae Jock and Yoko......and ye better like this wan, cause a was layin in the snaw fur aboot an hour tae get it.......Snow buntings ( hardy wee burds) ......on Mount Cairngorm.....and aye it wis cauld ....🥶.....Hopefully a better 2021 fur us aw...... 🍀

132484179_1835226626628532_5484376324612435037_o.jpg

On that note
Have a schooner or six, of these...[
img]https://i.imgur.com/xJsNB7Y.jpg[/img]
WvAur7s.jpg

2SO7bGG.jpg

Merry Christmas....War is over, if you want it.....Fae Jock and Yoko......and ye better like this wan, cause a was layin in the snaw fur aboot an hour tae get it.......Snow buntings ( hardy wee burds) ......on Mount Cairngorm.....and aye it wis cauld ....🥶.....Hopefully a better 2021 fur us aw...... 🍀

View attachment 12641
What a great picture well worth the effort beautiful wee birds well done lennono should be on a Christmas card.

Good morning to you all and Merry Christmas. I hope you all have a good day.🧑‍🎄

Lennono, what a stunning photo and thank you for posting it. In the midst of this COVID pandemic a welcome contrast to see such a snapshot of our natural world.

Merry Christmas to all🌲🎵 and the very best for the new year I wish us all the little luxuries that weve all taken for granted returns for 2021, that we can all be with our loved ones again soon , not having to wear face masks and watching Celtic at Celtic park once more winning trophies as we go YNWA HH 🌲💚

Members online

No members online now.

Back