Miami Showband massacre

44 year anniversary today.
I'd never heard of it.
Just had a read about it. Wow.
We should defo not be protecting "our" hero troops at all cost. If they commit murder they should be charged for murder.
thoroughly enjoyed that Netflix documentary. Great shout Lubo and Mikus

Enjoy is the wrong word, really saddened is better word, but the production is very high. And I have never ever heard anything bout this disgraceful state abuse of power.

Its depressing to think these lying psychos are still in power and their self entitled hubris and mendacious lies will be covered up.

A band that would have gone down as IRA bombers through an illegal UVF atrocity, the bomb went off early killing some not all, but the justice has not been served despite a revelation of the actual truth of the plot.

its like a thriller but its a real historical event and the psychos involved are known and in some cases still protected.

Imagine for a second that you are Stephen Travers. And you have fought and fought for some sort of justice. Some acknowledgment from the british government of their involvement in a truly horrific event, where people murdered your friends in cold blood and tried to kill you. People that were and still are being protected and helped along by the british government. You fight and you fight and every door in slammed in your face. But you still have that bit of hope.....
Then the utter buffoon that is Bojo the clown sweeps into power. Shouting about protecting our heroes and preventing anyone from being charged for the war crimes they have committed.
Poor guy. I really hope he continues to fight and get the justice his friends and family and he deserves ???

Imagine for a second that you are Stephen Travers. And you have fought and fought for some sort of justice. Some acknowledgment from the british government of their involvement in a truly horrific event, where people murdered your friends in cold blood and tried to kill you. People that were and still are being protected and helped along by the british government. You fight and you fight and every door in slammed in your face. But you still have that bit of hope.....
Then the utter buffoon that is Bojo the clown sweeps into power. Shouting about protecting our heroes and preventing anyone from being charged for the war crimes they have committed.
Poor guy. I really hope he continues to fight and get the justice his friends and family and he deserves ???
Hail Hail Lubo,

It's called British justice Lubo, look how long it takes for anybody to get it, and it's never full justice, it is grudged.
Hillsborough, Bloody Sunday, the torturing of the Kenyan people which only came to light because of a real journalist doing her job uncovering evidence of such brutality I can't even bring myself to put it in a post, a truly disgusting nation with a shameful history.
Stephen Travers has shown himself to be a gentlemen and has more integrity in his wee finger than any member of the British establishment.

It's called British justice Lubo, look how long it takes for anybody to get it, and it's never full justice, it is grudged.
Hillsborough, Bloody Sunday, the torturing of the Kenyan people which only came to light because of a real journalist doing her job uncovering evidence of such brutality I can't even bring myself to put it in a post, a truly disgusting nation with a shameful history.
Stephen Travers has shown himself to be a gentlemen and has more integrity in his wee finger than any member of the British establishment.
imagine reliving that every day for 44 years.

ah know this is'nt related,but in some ways highlight's english ignorance of matters Irish,
some dick broadcaster called clive bull, on LBC, said "would the re-unification of Ireland remove the need for a backstop between north and south!!!!!! jayzus!
Ha ha ha Mr Duffy, Clive Bullshit merchant hasn't been following this very well, what a plonker. Some of the stuff coming out from our southern neighbours has a touch of the old empire about it, let's give them enough rope, and see where this all ends up, hopefully self destruction mate.

Ha ha ha Mr Duffy, Clive Bullshit merchant hasn't been following this very well, what a plonker. Some of the stuff coming out from our southern neighbours has a touch of the old empire about it, let's give them enough rope, and see where this all ends up, hopefully self destruction mate.

I'd share your sentiment B but I'm bloody stuck down here. For the sake of my daughters I hope upon hope that someone with some sense does something!!! anything to stop the utter clusterfuck of a situation we seem to find ourselves in at the moment

I'd share your sentiment B but I'm bloody stuck down here. For the sake of my daughters I hope upon hope that someone with some sense does something!!! anything to stop the utter clusterfuck of a situation we seem to find ourselves in at the moment
The problem is Lubo it will be good people like yourself which will take the hit mate, not the decision makers in their ivory towers. You only need to look at the people who suffered the most when psychopath bankers like Fred Goodwin sent us into recession, the working class and the poorest in our society, absolutely sickening mate.

Members online

Back