Mibbery, Thuggery and the Need to Call It Out

Imatim

Our player gets carried off injured as a result of a premeditated tackle by a thug who fouled our players throughout the game with impunity. No card shown to this player in spite of his repeated transgressions.

Ntcham makes a tackle which can be best described as clumsy and he's straight in the book.

We are being refereed to a different standard on a weekly basis. There is clear evidence to support this.

We have to start to call out these cheating, corrupt officials. We have to.

I'm sick of seeing this happening to our players.

Like Kris Ajer is on record as saying.....if someone doesn't put a stop to this thuggish behaviour players will refuse to come to play in Scotland for fear of a career threatening injury at the hands of these hammer throwers who profess to be football players.

Our Club has to stand up to the violent attacks on our players and to the MIB who allow it to happen

Our player gets carried off injured as a result of a premeditated tackle by a thug who fouled our players throughout the game with impunity. No card shown to this player in spite of his repeated transgressions.

Ntcham makes a tackle which can be best described as clumsy and he's straight in the book.

We are being refereed to a different standard on a weekly basis. There is clear evidence to support this.

Like Kris Ajer is on record as saying.....if someone doesn't put a stop to this thuggish behaviour players will refuse to come to play in Scotland for fear of a career threatening injury at the hands of these hammer throwers who profess to be football players.

Our Club has to stand up to the violent attacks on our players and to the MIB who allow it to happen
👏👏👏

For far too long we have been subjected to acts of violence against our players which would not be tolerated on the streets.

In spite of the overwhelming evidence, we are scoffed at by the media and the governing body.

In spite of the overwhelming evidence, these assaults are still perpetrated without consequence or punitive action.

Ryan Christie was recently cited as having committed an act of "brutality" against an opposing player, yet that same player would be fit to play the next day if circumstances dictated.

The challenge was awful, but it wasn't helped by the fact that there was no 'give' in that abomination of a playing surface.

This is a third-grade league, with fourth-rate officials and a fifth-column in high office who are sanctioning another way to prevent Celtic from creating history.

Here is yet another opportunity for the Celtic hierarchy to call it for what it is.........I'm still not holding my breath for that response.

For far too long we have been subjected to acts of violence against our players which would not be tolerated on the streets.

In spite of the overwhelming evidence, we are scoffed at by the media and the governing body.

In spite of the overwhelming evidence, these assaults are still perpetrated without consequence or punitive action.

Ryan Christie was recently cited as having committed an act of "brutality" against an opposing player, yet that same player would be fit to play the next day if circumstances dictated.

The challenge was awful, but it wasn't helped by the fact that there was no 'give' in that abomination of a playing surface.

This is a third-grade league, with fourth-rate officials and a fifth-column in high office who are sanctioning another way to prevent Celtic from creating history.

Here is yet another opportunity for the Celtic hierarchy to call it for what it is.........I'm still not holding my breath for that response.

Well said!

That's the thing that really smarts, Imatim........I'm all for playing to the end and getting stuck in, but that was a calculated attempt by one professional player to inflict damage upon a fellow pro and a young boy at that.

Aye, it's true that a few hard knocks are good for the soul, but all good consciousness was put to the side with that challenge. It looked horrible at the time and it certainly doesn't get better with repeated viewing.

I had a fair amount of admiration for that player and what he achieved last season. There was even a very small part of me which thought he could have been the physical combative midfielder that would allow us to use Broonie sparingly and prolong his career. Any respect was eradicated after that effort last night and I hope he's hanging his head in shame after that.

That's the thing that really smarts, Imatim........I'm all for playing to the end and getting stuck in, but that was a calculated attempt by one professional player to inflict damage upon a fellow pro and a young boy at that.

Aye, it's true that a few hard knocks are good for the soul, but all good consciousness was put to the side with that challenge. It looked horrible at the time and it certainly doesn't get better with repeated viewing.

I had a fair amount of admiration for that player and what he achieved last season. There was even a very small part of me which thought he could have been the physical combative midfielder that would allow us to use Broonie sparingly and prolong his career. Any respect was eradicated after that effort last night and I hope he's hanging his head in shame after that.

I share your sentiments.....can anyone imagine what would have happened if Scott Brown had made a tackle like that?

Back