Michael Duffy Spl memorial tournament.

50 Shades of Green

Join Celtic Noise, my Scottish Premiership league on @Superbru! You can find my pool here:

or by downloading the Superbru app and searching for the pool with code:

bornaura

Alright guys n gals it's nearly league time again, join up and join the fun 😱, watch as all the Ange army crash and burn week after week, Gary is the league mhan to catch but Magnificent 7 is the form player, so come on and back your posts up with your knowledge of our game 😂😂😂😂.

Good luck to everyone and definitely not anyone 🤣 family and friends plus members only.

Also a big thks to BB for posting the league after each weekly fixture, cheers mate.

H.H

Join Celtic Noise, my Scottish Premiership league on @Superbru! You can find my pool here:

bornaura

Alright guys n gals it's nearly league time again, join up and join the fun 😱, watch as all the Ange army crash and burn week after week, Gary is the league mhan to catch but Magnificent 7 is the form player, so come on and back your posts up with your knowledge of our game 😂😂😂😂.

Good luck to everyone and definitely not anyone 🤣 family and friends plus members only.

Also a big thks to BB for posting the league after each weekly fixture, cheers mate.

H.H
No problem 50. But can you please stop posting "guys and gals" - I can't help but read it in a Jimmy Saville voice and that makes me feel very very queasy!

bornaura

H.H
will you still be throwing people out just for the fun of it

Think MD cursed me to be forever languishing in 16th place

Members online

Latest posts

Back