Michael Duffy Spl memorial tournament.

Some level of skullduggery going on in this prediction shite today all right.
Like you 50, ended up with the same amount of points as the 4 who never even made a pick.
Only 3 exact results and shammy was 1 of them 🤔
Even kelly and Lubo's, got 1.5 points with a lucky guess.
As for jinky 1962 getting 4.5 the least said about that the better for everyone.
Thinking it may be time to call a halt to this nonsense 50 😂
How very dare you cast aspersions on the legitimacy of my picks. 😡
🤣🤣🤣
You all know I have a crystal ball and a weegie board anyway. 😊

:unsure:wonder if john no will let us into the secret of getting so many wooden spoons
Only the 1st of many I would say, and even before I make thankful speech for such a prestigious award a complaint needs to be made to admin first.
Out of the 5 of us who got zilch points, only myself and Sean stuck to our morals by not looking for easy points in backing sevco scum (SS)
As much as I wouldn't like to give up the reward, Stg, Gary and asilverufc would be much more worthy winners in my book still 😜

Only the 1st of many I would say, and even before I make thankful speech for such a prestigious award a complaint needs to be made to admin first.
Out of the 5 of us who got zilch points, only myself and Sean stuck to our morals by not looking for easy points in backing sevco scum (SS)
As much as I wouldn't like to give up the reward, Stg, Gary and asilverufc would be much more worthy winners in my book still 😜
I'm not sure why only 2 people were awarded the widden spoon as there were many terrible predictors this week.

20210919_191109.jpg

Back