Michael Duffy Spl memorial tournament.

Happily joined up for the debut season. Taken up the policy of hoping to receive zero points from sevco scum (SS) and have opted for a 9-0 defeat in every game the bastards play in
This is my strategy. I always pick the Huns to lose, even though it earns me no points. That, coupled with a complete lack of knowledge and interest in any team other than Celtic (Motherwell vs Ross County? Who cares?), I've earned a great collection of spoons last season, and I'm seeking to break my record in that department.

Game on.

Feck all this pessimism. ..2nd is last. ..in it to win it ....Mon the Celtic mon the predictor ...I will be predicting four wins against the unmentionables and will never predict any team to take anything aff us. The rest is a lottery ...and your right Shammy I predict plenty of Positive plenty of mental and plenty attitude from the noisers throughout this great wee tourney. Hail Hail !
P.S. if I fall on my arsenal and finish last that's 2nd remember 😊

Feck all this pessimism. ..2nd is last. ..in it to win it ....Mon the Celtic mon the predictor ...I will be predicting four wins against the unmentionables and will never predict any team to take anything aff us. The rest is a lottery ...and your right Shammy I predict plenty of Positive plenty of mental and plenty attitude from the noisers throughout this great wee tourney. Hail Hail !
P.S. if I fall on my arsenal and finish last that's 2nd remember 😊
christ he's started again ,,,,it's gonna be a long season

Back