Michael Duffy Spl memorial tournament.

As much as I welcome Saturday 3 o'clock kick offs I'd rather it was a later kick off than 3.30 PM for the ferencvaros game wtf ? Where did they pull that time from for a UK and European club game? Pathetic and could have an impact on the atmosphere. European nights at CP are special and an experience everyone should have at least once. Itll be the second half before it's truly dark against a decent side whive registered good results since they kod us from last CL. The Dutch fa gave AZ the game off to face us in Europe ours does nothing but hinder their own member clubs chances in Europe and its despite them not thanks to them the SFA/SPFL that Scotland has 2 CL spots on offer. 3 o'clock saturday but lots of players returning from far flung corners of the world isnt great as first sounds 3.30 ko for Europa league group game? Thats taking the piss how will folks attend this game ? Many will still be at work. Wtf is going on here?

As much as I welcome Saturday 3 o'clock kick offs I'd rather it was a later kick off than 3.30 PM for the ferencvaros game wtf ? Where did they pull that time from for a UK and European club game? Pathetic and could have an impact on the atmosphere. European nights at CP are special and an experience everyone should have at least once. Itll be the second half before it's truly dark against a decent side whive registered good results since they kod us from last CL. The Dutch fa gave AZ the game off to face us in Europe ours does nothing but hinder their own member clubs chances in Europe and its despite them not thanks to them the SFA/SPFL that Scotland has 2 CL spots on offer. 3 o'clock saturday but lots of players returning from far flung corners of the world isnt great as first sounds 3.30 ko for Europa league group game? Thats taking the piss how will folks attend this game ? Many will still be at work. Wtf is going on here?
Agree with that, me and Jnr Shades will miss it because of the time, bastards. Not that I'm bitter or anything. Fuckers. 🤡💩🤡💩🤡

Back