Michael Duffy Spl memorial tournament.

Well done to Wee Doc who gets to strut around for the next few days eearing a virtual yellow bunnet. Shame on Maestro who picks up today's widden spoon.

View attachment 16159

=================================

View attachment 16160View attachment 16161View attachment 16162View attachment 16163
Ffs someone did worse than 1.5 points
Anyhow that’s the mundane shite oot the way
Onto the champagne stuff
The classier predictor to be honest
European football
If only I had the gravitas ….

Just in, pulled a Senorita fae Glesca🤣🤣.. Nae way I told her ma Net Worth🤣🤣🤣 but confessed tae posting SHITE on the Best Hoops Site ever, doubt she even knows whit that meams🤣🤣🤣.. Anyway sent her hame in a taxi efter the auld Spandau Ballet 'Thru the Barricades Shite' . God Bless MD Furever, greatest pal I never met but Conversed with for 5 yrs!! ☘️☘️☘️☘️🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪HH.. Fuk the Huns Furever!! 🤣🤣🤣

Just in, pulled a Senorita fae Glesca🤣🤣.. Nae way I told her ma Net Worth🤣🤣🤣 but confessed tae posting SHITE on the Best Hoops Site ever, doubt she even knows whit that meams🤣🤣🤣.. Anyway sent her hame in a taxi efter the auld Spandau Ballet 'Thru the Barricades Shite' . God Bless MD Furever, greatest pal I never met but Conversed with for 5 yrs!! ☘️☘️☘️☘️🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪HH.. Fuk the Huns Furever!! 🤣🤣🤣
And ye never even paid ma fare. 😂

MD, the LEGEND
Glad to see you had a happy ending at the weekend
You can tell when a Glesga burd has an orgasm, she draps her chips
I know, I know, hockey bat coming my way ;-)

HH

not worth a fuck :ROFLMAO: the irony
...need tae try that one :rolleyes:

Last edited:
It's that time to prove you know fek awe about Scottish football again folks, I'm sure some of you are working in the media judging by how bad your doing, cmon get the finger oot and get some pts on the board. 👍🤣👍🤣👍

I know I've got a bloody cheek looking at my scores, but I'm just daft, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it. 🙄 🙄 😜

Weird
Predictor: SPFL 42.5 points
Predictor: Europa League 42.5 points
Coinnkidinky ?...I think not...it just proves that my predictions, are just as shite from domestic league to continental tournaments
Mind you, I am nothing, if not consistent :cool:
Get yer predictions in ya bams

It's that time to prove you know fek awe about Scottish football again folks.
Fs 50 you got that bang on we know not a lot if that , cant believe my eyes 3 pts is winning it from 5 games? That's truly shocking but it's also Scottish football for you , much harder to predict as the teams are more balanced and have similar qualities. I predicted 3-0 Celtic got the rest wrong 1.5 pts from 15 still puts me in the top 10 for this round 😂. I thought last fixtures results were bad but this weeks winner can only equal the 6pts of the last card. Truly shocking round ( all round the lot of us) now me and a good few others just need those on 3 to get it wrong tomorrow and us on 1.5 to get it right and you'll have a scenario where there could be about 15 yella bunnets handed out virtually of course 🤷🏻‍♂️

Fs 50 you got that bang on we know not a lot if that , cant believe my eyes 3 pts is winning it from 5 games? That's truly shocking but it's also Scottish football for you , much harder to predict as the teams are more balanced and have similar qualities. I predicted 3-0 Celtic got the rest wrong 1.5 pts from 15 still puts me in the top 10 for this round 😂. I thought last fixtures results were bad but this weeks winner can only equal the 6pts of the last card. Truly shocking round ( all round the lot of us) now me and a good few others just need those on 3 to get it wrong tomorrow and us on 1.5 to get it right and you'll have a scenario where there could be about 15 yella bunnets handed out virtually of course 🤷🏻‍♂️
Whoever gets the yellow bunnet this week needs their heed looked 🤯🤣

Members online

Latest posts

Back