Michael Duffy Spl memorial tournament.

A few sneaky last minute goals took me from 1.5 pts to 6.5 or so get in the last minute goals ( that need to score points ) points make prizes, usually but you virtually get what you virtually get so happy with the last minute recovery HH

Me and Michael's big mate, Charlie Mulgrooooooooo !!
The Bhoy came throuooooooooooo !!
Assisted on the first goal and scored the winner
Well done big Chas

HH
What a difference big Mulgrew has made to that Utd team. His game intelligence experience and will to win are shining through. Met the big fella in Lisbon in 2012 in the baggage area at the airport as the team and our flight came in at a similar time. Was more than happy to pose for photos with the boys and have a chat. Great big fella. Oh and won me a rare 3 points yesterday. 👍🍀

What a difference big Mulgrew has made to that Utd team. His game intelligence experience and will to win are shining through. Met the big fella in Lisbon in 2012 in the baggage area at the airport as the team and our flight came in at a similar time. Was more than happy to pose for photos with the boys and have a chat. Great big fella. Oh and won me a rare 3 points yesterday. 👍🍀
I remember the time I met henrik Larsson in the team hotel in Barcelona
more than happy to pose for a picture and have a chat
Made wee henkes day it did

Members online

Latest posts

Back