Michael Duffy Spl memorial tournament.

Tony Watt got me 3 points today
Well done Barca bhoy
Mind you the fuds from Paisley, did their usual impression of Peter Brady against Aberdeen, and didn't bother showing up
Had it down as a draw, and they lost 4-1
Big game tomorrow for us, but I think we'll be up for it
Hope everyone enjoys a great weekend

HH

Last edited:
Watched the second half the Livingston - Hibs game
That pitch is unbelievable
It's a joke of a field and more like an indoor, 5-a-side pitch, the ball bounces all over the shop
Pitches like that should be banned when you've got players worth millions, having to risk injury on surfaces like that threadbare carpet
By the way, both teams were absolute gash
Boyle brought down, penalty given...steps up, and hits row Z with his attempt, brutal

HH

Watched the second half the Livingston - Hibs game
That pitch is unbelievable
It's a joke of a field and more like an indoor, 5-a-side pitch, the ball bounces all over the shop
Pitches like that should be banned when you've got players worth millions, having to risk injury on surfaces like that threadbare carpet
By the way, both teams were absolute gash
Boyle brought down, penalty given...steps up, and hits row Z with his attempt, brutal

HH
Any nation that has an automatic entry to the cl should have top flight football played on grass , this could cause fixture congestion in countries like ours Switzerland and Scandinavia but the games could be moved to a non artificial surface

Forgive me for the 'intrusion' but I just had a wee 'Michael moment' there, while trimming the tree
After I joined the Noise, I had the great good fortune to 'meet' and get to know Michael Duffy
We were born in the same era and had a lot of common traits, so we enjoyed gabbing away amongst ourselves, and retelling our 'War stories' of growing up in the West of Scotland, and some of the characters we knew, and the 'scrapes' we got into
A couple of Jack and Victor clones if you like
Since 'meeting' Michael, I've bought his favourite tipple every Christmas since, and it gets drunk by my family, as we celebrate Christmas and raise a glass to 'Oor Michael' and the STELLA ARTOIS Christmas ornament gets pride of place on our tree every year now
It's a small thing I know, but it has now become a tradition in our family, and one that will be carried on as the years go by
What Michael did for my wee Granddaughter will be with me forever, and it's a true saying among us that "You'll Never Walk Alone'
I appreciate each and every one of you, and regard many of you as a friend
On Christmas as you celebrate with your loved ones, can I ask that you please raise a glass to the 'Faither of the Noise'
Our very own Michael Duffy

God Bless

In our hearts forever MD

eGC31FJ.jpg

nMGyFph.jpg

Back