Michael Duffy Spl memorial tournament.

True Dill, but there is a reason they are called MIB's, they are all the same, granted this season they seem to be trying to outdo each other in the mibbery stakes.
Watch the others. The games where the Tarts or Dons have odd calls against. Keeping them at a suitable distance from The RIFC.
Then watch the C*nts allow same teams v Us kick the shit out our Bhoys.
Paranoid is a word persecution is a reality.

Hey Nick. Good to hear from you again. I hope you are keeping well, all things considered. Take care fella and hope your visits get more frequent again. YNWA. πŸ’š
Cheers Bridie, had problem with the cookie monster not accepting my accept all/ reject all choice. On a personal level mood has got better re- recent things. I have 2 of the grandkids tomorrow and that is great now we can start to intermingle again. Back to game now. Will pist aah post pist more again. 2 up agin the east coast tarts at midway with a "makeshift" squad do 4 me.

Cheers Bridie, had problem with the cookie monster not accepting my accept all/ reject all choice. On a personal level mood has got better re- recent things. I have 2 of the grandkids tomorrow and that is great now we can start to intermingle again. Back to game now. Will pist aah post pist more again. 2 up agin the east coast tarts at midway with a "makeshift" squad do 4 me.
When it takes a penalty to give Sevco an advantage. Dont give it to Ipox, give it to the tarts after an offside goal. Beaton tried his hardest, true and honest footballing WON the night.

Back