Michael Duffy Spl memorial tournament.

Bump time for the Forgetful.CSC, and I believe there is now a early kick-off on Saturday πŸ™„πŸ™„, so dont be late 😜.

Looks like a 3 horse race with only 5 furlongs to go, can the bhoy fae Bellshill hold on or will the Celtic Star shoot by him and knock him off his stride, or will the Canadian dark horse pip them both at the post πŸ΄πŸ“―πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ΄, Stay tuned for the next few weeks to see who will be the πŸ™Mick Duffy πŸ™champion for this season.

Bump time for the Forgetful.CSC, and I believe there is now a early kick-off on Saturday πŸ™„πŸ™„, so dont be late 😜.

Looks like a 3 horse race with only 5 furlongs to go, can the bhoy fae Bellshill hold on or will the Celtic Star shoot by him and knock him off his stride, or will the Canadian dark horse pip them both at the post πŸ΄πŸ“―πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ΄, Stay tuned for the next few weeks to see who will be the πŸ™Mick Duffy πŸ™champion for this season.
As a mate of Mick's on the night shift, I'll be looking for him to help me catch the front runners
Mind you, fair doo's to the Bhoy and Star as they have been there for a good long time
While I am WATP
Wallowing
Away
Third
Place

3 legged race more like
I just want Smelly and Mag7 to hurry up their ideas, as it's time to go for it Bhoys
Mon eh Greenock Team

Members online

Back